Transfer Rumors

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by Kaney, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    Chepo turned everybody into garbage. Once Zorro gets away from Chepo he will light it up!!!

Vinodivino, Overachiever, Shzm13 and 4 others repped this.
  2. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Porto are top investors they always turn players around, idc if nobody thinks HH deserves to go. If he goes they will do their best to develop him for higher resale, win win imo.

3. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    barcastuff@barcastuff
    6h

Sevilla are still interested in Barcelona midfielder Jonathan dos Santos. The player rejected to join them on loan last season. [desmarque]

LGRod, Rojinegro1 and Richy_Rich repped this.
  4. chiva_guero

chiva_guero BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 4, 2007
    Mexico NSR
    Porto Moneyball >>> Mex Media Moneyball

LGRod, ipaman, Puma76 and 1 other person repped this.
  5. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    if we are to trust Fernando Schwartz, Jona apparently wants out of Barca to go to a club that will give him playing so he can go to the WC

hopefully this move pans out

zenden repped this.
  6. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Hector Herrera is going to do it. I believe in this kid.

He should be playing in the NT right now. He is a missing piece in the midfield.

El Jalisciense repped this.
  7. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

*fingers crossed*

Juturna67 and Rojinegro1 repped this.
  8. Lukato

Lukato Member+

Sep 7, 2012
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Gio and Vela are two of the best players in La Liga
    Moreno was one of the best defenders in Spain
    Guardado is a fan favorite and one of the most important players in Valencia, the third most important team in Spain
    Cheech is a striker playing for one of the best teams in the world
    Herrera and Reyes are considered top talent by Porto, a team that is considered to have the best scouts in the world
    Aquino, in less than 6 months, became one of the most important players for Villarreal
    Ochoa is one of the best goalkeepers in Ligue 1 if not the best
    but still the team is playing like shit and every commentator claims that this generation is worse than previous ones and that Chepo is a saint.

Vinodivino, ipaman, zenden and 10 others repped this.
  9. Emigomez

Emigomez Red Card

Dec 15, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Truth hurts

LGRod repped this.
  10. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    99.9% of Mexican coaches are clueless idiots

11. Juturna67

Juturna67 Member+

Chelsea
    Mexico
    Aug 14, 2011
    Whittier, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    fyp

12. Rojinegro1

Rojinegro1 Member+

Jun 26, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yet another reason why we need Bielsa.

LGRod repped this.
  13. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I woudn't go THAT far with some of them. Like i still feel Gio has to do more to prove he is one of the best players in La Liga. and no matter how important Aquino's role is in Villareal he still has major faults at the top international level.

But I agree with the overall message of your post, Chepo is a failure.

El Washatero repped this.
  14. FC PORTO BGC

FC PORTO BGC Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Amigos, I trust that if FC Porto are payng 10 Million Euros for a Player...its because he`s whorth them. Porto never buys without watching the player for at least 2 years...many criticised Porto when we payed so much for Jackson Martinez...now look which teams are looking to buy him and for how much... Porto found Hulk in a Japonese Club of the second division and sold him for 60 Million Euros... always buyng and selling and we Still win Nacional and International Competitions. I trust our President and Scout Seccion Judjement about Transfers.

15. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fixed.

I don't even want to bother looking for all those posts calling for Chepo to cap tecatito when the guy can barely hack it in his age level.

Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  16. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    during the Mexico - Japan game, Vasco was doing guest commentary for the Televisa feed and they asked him about Moreno and the supposed interest from Espanyol for Zavala

Vasco said that he hopes to retain Moreno but that clubs in Italy and England have been asking for him, and that he would like to bring in Zavala but Espanyol doesn't have the money

17. shinymetalbrass

shinymetalbrass Member+

Jan 22, 2012
    US
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sell Moreno, acquire Zavala? How bad do Espanyol need a DM?

18. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think they only have 5 mil euro's to work with and wanna being in 2-3 players. They don't wanna sell Moreno unless its for irresistible offer. Kinda risky since I think Moreno is on the last year of his contract. It was all in an article but I'm on my phone

19. MX92

MX92 Member+

Feb 27, 2013
    He can barely hack it? You havent Been watching

20. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    barcastuff @barcastuff

Italian club Fiorentina are willing to offer 13M for Barcelona players David Villa and Jonathan dos Santos. Barcelona are open to talk. [as]

21. Francisco Cheda

Francisco Cheda New Member

Apr 17, 2013
    What I been raging about finally happened, GIO Finally played attacking Right midfielder which is his natural position, allowing two forward to be playing on top (Hopefully Chicharito and Vela together in the Future) and look at what happened. I dont get how coaches can be such Idiots and take years to figure this out.

22. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Its because we haven't been able to find a pair for Chicharito up top. Gio can play the position and we have Aquino, Barrera, and Flores that can play RM. I have been saying for weeks that we need Gio in his natural position, he doesn't shine in the middle, behind Chicharito.

23. Rojinegro1

Rojinegro1 Member+

Jun 26, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why do we need to find a pair for Cheech? He would play best as lone striker with Gio, Fabian, and Vela behind him.

LGRod and El Jalisciense repped this.
  24. Francisco Cheda

Francisco Cheda New Member

Apr 17, 2013
    And BTW, In Monterrey they are saying that it is a Fact that Mier, Zavala, Tecatito and Torres Nilo are more than likely going to be in Europe and Monterrey and Tigres is not gonna count on them.

LGRod repped this.
  25. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Because Chepo insists on playing the 4-4-2, in a way I get it. When Cheech is too isolated he becomes ineffective. Jimenez helps pull defenders away otherwise defenders are double teaming him and he can't get space, its easy and predictable, you just cover Cheech and we won't score. Look at the 2 first CC games, he was on an island. We have also played the 4-2-3-1 with Gio in the middle, but thats not Gio's game. Cheech needs either a really strong mid for service or another forward to help get some marking off of him.

LGRod and Don Boppero 3000 repped this.