transfer rumors

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by JohnnyCash, May 5, 2004.

1. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA
    lets get the summer transfer rumor mill up and running two weeks early.

Fulham are apparently interested in 25 year old striker Mateja Kezman from PSV Eindhoven this summer. Liverpool is allegedly also interested as well as a few other clubs.

With John, Boa Morte, McBride, Hayles and even Elvis, I wasn't sure that the team needed another striker, but the kid is young, had 35 goals last year and 25 or so this year. Plus he may pair well with John another Erdivise transfer from Twente.

2. therealronaldo7

therealronaldo7 New Member

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    I am a big Manchester United fan, but I really like Fulham as well. Sorry about the whole Saha thing, but when it is all said and done, I really think a guy like Metaja Kezman would be a perfect fit for Fulham. He is a prolific goal scorer and he has proven that at a high level for a good team. I don't think Liverpool will go after him as has been reported. If I were Chris Coleman I would go after him hard.
    Could Boa Morte ever play an attacking midfield position? McBride is likely going to stay, but he will have a limited role. Collins John has had a great start to his Premiership career. He will have to be reckoned with, but in my mind, Kezman would be their #1 offensive weapon if he came in. I hope it happens.

3. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    A rumor coming out of Japan says Bologna and Fulham are talking about exchanging Nakata for Inamoto (assuming Bologna extends Nakata's loan from Parma to a full transfer). Take it with a grain of salt though, as Japanese sports media, even the non-tabloids, are notoriously unreliable.

4. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    Whoa,Kezman and Nakata?That's good.

Like was said,Fulham really have many strikers,but guys like Kezman can do the REAL work.I like McBride and Boa Morte(and yes,he can play like a MF,why not?)...but Kezman would "be like a glove".

Anyway,speculations are speculations - and I want to see Fulham at least on Intertoto Cup next season...(Yeah,I'm brazilian but I like Fulham too much,that's the way ^^)