News: Transfer embargo lifted?

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by Radone, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Radone

Radone New Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Romania
    Club:
    --other--
    The Romanian press speak about the clearance received by Cocis to sign for Portsmouth, after the transfer ban has been lifted. Any news?

2. andybart

andybart New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    canada.
    The embargo has been lifted partially so we can sign free transfers and loans.
    There is plenty of rumours about Razvan Cocis so it may be something that may happen.
    What are your thoughts on what he woiuld brint to the team?
    Does he score goals,is a forward midfielder or a defensive type?
    Will he adapt to the premiership and is he willing to battle as we are in a grim position at the moment.

3. andybart

andybart New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    canada.
    I read some where else that He ,Utaka and Belhadj are 3/4s to a decent relay team........tickled me.

4. Saintsfan07

Saintsfan07 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    your poor fishies! you lot are so far under that your website got shut off?? Grant's talking about leaving, and if i recall your last home game had no sponsor signs down on the field because you couldn't pay the bills for it all...http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...1/Avram-Grant-on-the-brink-at-Portsmouth.html
    hope you lot don't go bust honestly, because it'd be no fun not having a rival with you after all this time, and i'm looking forward to playing you in the championship next year ;) cheers until the 13th of Feb lads :)

5. Radone

Radone New Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Romania
    Club:
    --other--
    andybart,
    Cocis is definitely an attacking minded midfielder, right footed, tallish, with an athletic build, elegant in movement. Can play box-to-box, having good stamina and work rate and will give it all on the pitch in both phases of the game. He's intelligent in running the channels and comes well from behind - and I believe this to be his special quality, as he lacks the vision and the passing accuracy to take on playmaking duties, he's more of a midfielder that links well the play in the opposition's half and appears often enough in the opposition's penalty box.

6. andybart

andybart New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    canada.
    When you can write that in intelligible English feel free to repost,even our Romanian friend makes a far better attempt than you poorly uneducated scummers.

7. Saintsfan07

Saintsfan07 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    what exactly did i spell wrong mate? and i think us saints are much more intelligent than you inbreds, i was just tryin to inform you of stuff you may not have known, not in any way looking to start an argument. But leave it to you lot to start something over just about anything...

8. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  9. andybart

andybart New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    canada.
    It ain't difficult to see,we are in trouble big time.Begovic is going too along with Mullins,Belhadj and everything and everybody else.
    Surviving in the prem ain't an issue surviving as a club is.:confused:

10. Ami05

Ami05 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    California
    But James is back right?

11. Radone

Radone New Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Romania
    Club:
    --other--
    Portsmouth tried to sign Marius Niculae, the former Sporting Lisbon striker, in the last day of the transfer window, but failed to convince Dinamo to agree to a loan until the summer, with a buying option.

12. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  13. Saintsfan07

Saintsfan07 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    ya since it'd be not so difficult to win in the semi-finals after the 2-0 result against Spurs last weekend...