Training 1/16

Discussion in 'Battrick' started by Bluto11, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    a concentration pop for a batsmen. he's at strong/competent right now. hoping for a batting pop within the next two weeks.

a consistency pop for my spin bowler. he is at respectable/superb right now. Hoping for a bowling pop soon for him as well, as he is getting 3 bowling nets.

2. Craig P

Craig P BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 26, 1999
    Eastern MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seargeant to proficient stamina and sensational concentration.

I had two batsmen pop in concentration, and one of them also popped to proficient batting. I now have four proficient+ batsmen at my disposal.

3. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My Quality wicket keeper popped to superb concentration and feeble stamina and my top batsman popped to proficient concentration.

4. Bluto11

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    want to sell me one for cheap? i have one higher then proficient (strong), 2 at respectable, and the rest lower then that. my batting is really not very good.

i'm curious to see what rating my spinner will put up on friday. I've got a slow pitch now and the forecast is for cloudy and humid. He puts up a proficient if I GFI, but he's popped in stamina and consistency since then.

5. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    I got jack squat for pops this week. A couple guys got better in form - a couple got worse.

What does everyone else use to track changes? I have the Virtual Designs spreadsheet but that went kaput again this week when BT changed the players page - AGAIN!

6. Bluto11

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    i was going to use "Batman"

but i can't get it to work

7. Craig P

Craig P BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 26, 1999
    Eastern MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I use the VD spreadsheet version 3.1, modified (twice now) to handle the changes to the players page. This last change should be pretty easy to address -- you need to wipe out the lines with the (batting form, bowling form) and adjust the parsing stuff on the left accordingly, then change the overall form on the skills sheet from a lookup to an average of the batting and bowling form.