Tragedy in Thailand

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by Zak, Oct 16, 2003.

1. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Not sure why you think I want to be funny, but, I couldn't give two shites about humor. For the record, I like the North End. I just didn't like the original post. Mean spirited and all that.

Your passion is admirable, but you can kiss my a$$. In case you've forgotten, this isn't our first run-in.

Cheers!

2. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    This thread mean spirited? You must be joking. Are you soccerandy in disguise?

3. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Few things scare me, but comparisons to soccerandy is one of them. I read my last post, and realized that it was rather soccerandyesque.

You're right, Zak - I'll walk away now.

4. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    3am Saturday morning, "Women's World"
    Presenter SoccerAndy5 discusses the finer points of being a women, focusing on the world of women's sport. This week Andy tries to figure out why the US Womens team couldn't sink the Hun, and why WUSA won't be around anymore. Always informative and intellectual, Andy will surely come up with the answers.

5. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    When the hell did we have a run in before? I havn't got a clue who you are.

Mean spirited? Things could be alot worse pal.

6. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    3:30 PM. Drunk pub talk. Learn how to translate drunk-speak into sober language so the next time some drunk guy (or girl) talks to you, you know what the fuuuck they're saying.

Also learn how to properly find your house after a night at the pub without being arrested, pulled over, or thrown in jail.

7. crewcrazy17

crewcrazy17 Member

Mar 5, 2002
    Medina
    In order to satisfy the worldwide demand for prostitutes on CrewTV a new show has been added to the lineup. The show will be filmed in a similar style of Insomniac, with a former prostitute going around the world interviewing her fellow sex workers about the massive Columbus Crew. To be hosted by A*mer.

8. TheImposter

TheImposter Member

Jun 15, 2002
    Centerville, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ROFL!! Man, this post saves this thread, big time. Zak, you must really work in TV, right?

9. Cannonfodder

Cannonfodder New Member

Oct 11, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    Is the Thailand support coming from that superstar player from Ohio, that played with the Thais and then came back to Ohio?