Tottenham vs Leicester City 8/1 pre/post match talk

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Colm, Jan 4, 2006.

1. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York

...yeah, you're right. I told Toon² not to let the position get to him, but he just couldn't help himself.

2. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
  3. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Have you forgotten to take your medication again dear Leto? :D

4. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Can this thread be locked? Only every time someone posts in it, it rises to the top of the list reawakening painful memories. Its like that evil turd that just won't flush when you're around visiting relatives on your other-half's side of the family. It just won't go away. It makes me think about Gardner's performance. Which brings me back onto turds.

As for "Oooh, Leicester, good luck to them." Balls! They're a bunch of cvnts. Its just Gardner managed to out-cvnt them all. Ably aided by Steo "Either I play or I go" Kelly. Don't forget your coat on the way out Steo.

5. jimi hendrix

jimi hendrix BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    agreed lock the thread!

6. DP32

DP32 New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Gutted! We're out but worse I had a few quid on us winning 3-0 with Jenas to score first!! At 75-1, and approaching half time all I'm going to say I was gutted in more ways than one by the end.

We'll be back. We did lack a few leaders out there, but it's early days in the spurs revival. You can win a cup with that bit of magic, something I honestly don't think we have in the side. Defoe has shown moments but I'm talking a match winner, once we get that, cups will come but in the meantime solid displays in the league will help build a sound foundation (for my wagers!), and in europe. I mean everyone when was the last time things looked so good for us!

7. jimi hendrix

jimi hendrix BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    lock The Thread! Lock The Fu*king Thread!!!

8. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    LOL especially being 2-0 up near half time, i'm crap at predicting them things, the closest i ever got was about 4 or 5 years ago against Middlesbrough at home, i went 2-1 to us of course (that part was right), all the way to the game i was saying Boksic to score first but at the last minute i changed to Anderton and of course Boksic scored first, not sure what the odds were for that.

9. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    I'm not going to lock it and then be hammered by everyone else. Get Iason to do your dirty work for you. He's more experienced you see.

10. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Man, Double has been absent for a little while. He's going all Mad Hattah on us (Spurs BS Mod from days of Yore). Mad got married and faded from view.
    Double has got college going on, and keeps visiting Miami and meeting interesting Punani to talk to and explore. And Texas Hold 'Em Poker. These are all distractions.

And now Spurs are doing better, its harder to come online to rant about things like we used to. Every single manager for Spurs since BS started gave us reams of writing material. We used to literally weep. In fact, after one particular moment of despair, I swore I'd never come online to BS again (Graham era I think).

I can't believe I'm reminiscing about the crap old days.

11. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York

....but isn't it great coming out of those dark days and into these great white-light-end-of-the-tunnel-days?