Tottenham vs Boca Joniors [r]

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Colm, Jul 16, 2005.

1. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    When he went off i said he had a broken nose, thats bad news, at least he wont miss the start of the season but it will give Huddlestone a couple of weeks to stake his claim to partner Ledley.

2. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
  3. OrlandoSPUR

OrlandoSPUR **** the Nomads

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Reidy was poor for most of the game, and Keane is a miserable b'stard IMO. I would like to see El Hamdoui (sp) getting a game on the left wing, seems to have genuine pace. Thought MIdo and Defoe played pretty well together. and the MF played ok, but at the times seemed off the pace, Teemu had a reasonable game. Not sure if Mendes really did himself justice other than the pass leading up to Mido's goal, but he was out for a long time, so I am sure MJ will be happy that he went through the game.

I am really looking forward to seeing more of young Wayne, he looked quick :D

I suppose Boca should be further ahead with fitness etc, as their season has just ended, and the new season starts a week before our's.

Anyways can't complain with a draw. COYS!!

4. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    Mendes and Tainio swapped positions, i think it was midway through the first half Mendes went out wide.

Routledge showed us he has got quick feet, i think he will start the next game against Sundowns so we will get to see him from the start.

The commentators on British Eurosport were so anoying even though one of them was Paul Walsh.

5. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    :( I was thinking that, his nose did look a bit strange when walking off the pitch, hopefully for a full recovery quickly :)

6. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Poor old Dawson. At least he wasn't a looker before the break.

I hope Ziegler starts on the left over Reid this season. I did like to see us spreading the ball out wide so often. God, it's been a while since we had genuine talent out wide.

7. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    What does COYS mean?

8. Danners9

Danners9 New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Drunken Clam, Quahog
    Anywhere i can download the goals? Didn't get to see the game..

9. Danners9

Danners9 New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Drunken Clam, Quahog
    Come On You Spurs.

10. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  11. Danners9

Danners9 New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Drunken Clam, Quahog
    That's cool, thanks. Decent finish! hope to see more of that come august time!!

12. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Good player.