Torneo Juventud de America 2011- Ecuador U-20

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by b9d23m89, Jan 4, 2011.

1. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    these guys really piss me off. what a crash and burn, they need to grow some balls.

2. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't think he got the card for the foul. he must of said something horrible to the ref. What a dumbass.

3. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What the? the refs are dumb! They are proving to be stupid as the game goes on. Even the announcers are saying it.

Anyways a positive is that Ibarra is freaking awesome. Great game by himself. Ecuador should have played like this since the start.

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that goal was caused cuz of the defensive mid. They screwed up and made our center backs push up to correct their mistakes. Gaibor is playing a shitty game today. And that ref is on our asses and out to get us. That red card given to Cazares was BULLSH*T.

If Ecuador can hold the result i think we still have pretty good opportunities to qualify.

5. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cazares problably did say something wrong to the ref, but how bad did it have to be that the danm ref shows him red on the spot. A yellow, okay but the ref should have showed restraint. Oh well its just another case of a ref trying to a control freak and put on a show. People pay money to watch the players not the refs

6. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

On top of that Brazil has been hitting Ecuador players and fouling them like crazy and no card at all. Same fouls as Ecuador did to Brazil.

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i would have knocked that ref out if he would have done that to me just for being a d-bag.

sensitive b*tch

8. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    the ref sucks donkey balls...

9. lav92

lav92 Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That Argentinian ref is a sad joke!!!!

10. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We need a better left wing. Someone good on the left like Ibarra is on the right. That would give us more attacking options.

11. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    im tired of blaming refs, yes that whimpy looking white guy sucks, he doesnt even deserve to be called a ref. but damn we play some punk as5 soccer, why one foward? why not pair him with de jesus? the first 15 minutes of the game when ecuador got the ball the first thing u saw them do is look for ibarra. come on guys, start trying to make plays yourself too. that was brazils reserves, can u imagine what neymar and the gang would have done to us?

12. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    fuk Montano! great shot!

13. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Worst players of this game? Gaibor and Caicedo. Both suck really bad. Caicedo takes a decade to decide what to do.

Still Brazil has brought in the game their starting line up with changes and Ecuador is playing so much better than Brazil.

14. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I cannot believe Montano let that opportunity go to waste. He should have shot it. I cannot believe it.

15. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Vamos Chala!

16. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Nice Jaramillo

17. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Jaramillo, Ibarra, and Narvaez (sp?) are freaking awesome youth for Ecuador. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Ibarra go abroad because I think he is that good.

I was content with Ecuador's play even with a coach that is terrible and that we were down to 10 people. Also Brazil brought in some of their starting players and we did pretty good. If we played like we did from the start IMO we would at least tie the game.

18. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    I thought Caicedo, Ibarra , Narvaez , and Jaramillo played very well !

19. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Caicedo was terrible. He always lost the ball everytime.

20. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Aside from Ibarra and Montano on 2-3 occasions, we did not have any attacking options. The guys who played well on Ecuadors side were Jaramillo, Ibarra who was all over the place, Quinones, Pineida. Narvaez made some mistakes in the first half that coudve cost us but he picked up his game in the second. Caicedo and Gaibor were terible today.

21. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Our finishing is poor.

22. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Ibarra stood out. The tv commentators were saying he was the best player on the pitch. he's most likely being scouted by a european team...

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Renato Ibarra is awesome. I hope he has some good offers set on the table for him. Or else he's probably gonna end up playing 3 games a year like he did last season in El Nacional.

24. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Who is god's name was that commentator? What a MORON!!!!. I took about 10 minutes of that jackass and muted my tv and played the pixies. its pretty pathetic that those commentators bring up players and countries that are not even part of the conmebol during our Sub 20 tournament. One shot by Ibarra toward goal that wasn't even going in no matter what and he's the next guerron. I wonder where those comms were from. That should explain alot.

25. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Brazil = Neymar + 10