Torneo Juventud de America 2011- Ecuador U-20

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by b9d23m89, Jan 4, 2011.

1. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    montano missed an easy one...wtf

2. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Who missed that goal? Montano or de Jesus????? They should be subbed immediately.

3. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    montano is lost... put in chala now

4. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    montano

5. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I'll say it again...these guys can't finish. It's ridiculous, no calmness in front of goal.

6. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    montano missed another clear one... dang it...

chala should go in... 10 minutes left

7. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    de jesus missed 2 clear ones. we don't want to tie ... wtf

8. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  9. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wow Jesus just missed another clear one. Cannot believe the luck we have. We cannot score even if our lifes depended on it. Wow.

10. Jefe Esco

Jefe Esco Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i don't think anything has gone de jesus' way during this tournament

he's definitely shown flashes but he just can't get over that hump it seems

bad luck hit him at a bad time lol

11. Jefe Esco

Jefe Esco Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    so frustrating

12. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    we've created are own destiny. we will have to win on saturday. no choice

13. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    hopefully he learns how to shoot the ball when he's at Rubin Kasan... fuk

14. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    So are we out? If not by how many goals we do have to win our next game?

Anyways what a terrible game. We had no luck on our side at all. We had literaly wide open shot at goal at least twice and we miss it. One by Montano and the other by Jesus. I do not want to imagine if Neymar (sp?) was in the game how badly we would've lost.

15. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    sucks we played good in the 2nd half... now we need to tie Chile and we qualify.

16. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What was the final score? 1-0 for Brazil?

17. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    chile has 3 pts and has no choice but to win ... ecuador has 5 pts and can either tie or win to qualify...

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hes a clear example of bad luck. I feel bad for him because I know the one thing this kid knows how to do is finish. he's not a dribbler or a flashy player but if there's one thing that caught my eye last season seeing him play in El Nacional was his finishing, positioning, and speed.

it sucks to see this happening to him right now. I believe he's much better than what he's shown in this tournament. Hopefully he finds his true form soon. I think him and Montano will be just awesome in the future.

About the game, I missed parts of it especially the first half so I won't even comment on that part of the game. But the majority of the second half that I saw was Ecuador missing clear opportunities and having the ball on Brazils side of the field. Didn't seem like we were playing at a 100 but there were definitely plenty of chances to even win this game from the little I saw. Disappointing to say the least. We HAVE to beat Chile. No chillin on the field for that game.

19. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    His finishing? How many goals did he score for El Nacional last year? and Remember he scores like 4 or 5 goals in "ONE GAME" against Emelec. and I think he scores 2 or 3 goals in another. as for this Tournament.. That's not bad luck! bad luck happens in one game not every game you play. I feel bad for Vizuete, The second half against Brasil was brilliant. If Ecuador would have had a Decent striker instead of De Jesus. the Score would have been a easy 4-1 victory for Ecuador and that miss against Uruguay? has circled the World.. Ecuador should be going to the friggin Olympics!! And in these tournaments is when we get to see "THEIR REAL FORM" and not some goals you score against Liga de Loja or Imbabura.. But don't take from me........World View on DE JESUS..

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...-video-round-up-February-4-article690365.html

http://www.goal.com/en/news/3194/vi...lon-de-jesus-produces-another-incredible-miss

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/sp...rlon-de-Jesus-spectacular-open-goal-miss.html

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/ha...n-de-jesus-strikes-againis-greatest-miss-ever

20. Kr0nika R0ja

Kr0nika R0ja Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Big Apple
    Club:
    Deportivo Cuenca
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That clear Goal De Jesus "missed" on Uruguay is really haunting La Tri now, If it would have gone in right now we'd be chillin' in 3rd place. Now we are border line about to miss the U-20 World Cup because of lack of goals. From what I saw last night the Centrebacks MUST not even move from there position, Jaramillo basically saved shot after shot that was coming in, hell even in the 1st goal they din't mark Casemiro at all. 2nd Half looked better just that the goal never came, I had higher hopes but now it's really do or die this Saturday against Chile.

21. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Si, concuerdo con todo lo que dices para que veas que soy justo tambien...
    Me duele y la verdad me siento decepcionado de todo eso. Ecuador como dices jugo ayer como para estar en las olimpiadas. Brasil no le supero nunca en el campo de juego salvo ese gol donde la defensa se quedo dormida...
    Duele perder asi porque si el equipo no hubiera hecho nada y sale goleado hasta da risa....pero asi duele. Que pena que no hayamos podido corregir esos errores tan graves de definicion que muchas veces hemos tenido. Marlon de Jesus es un animal que no deberia pisar una cancha de futbol nunca mas en su vida para mi....como dice en uno de esos articulos, comerse eso una vez en la vida se perdona....2? Hmmm....3???.....4??? :eek: No es justo para el equipo tampoco que en general ha hecho un gran torneo y no ha sido menos que nadie; quedar fuera de las olimpiadas y ahora sufrir hasta la ultima fecha para ir al mundial por uno o un par de mamones pero de ripley...

22. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    De Jesus has to have a big day against Chile, score something like two goals or so so he can leave on a high note.

23. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I agree with AF. The finishing of our forwards has been inexcusable. The goal de Jesus missed against Brazil, he had plenty of time to place the ball correctly. I could even forgive the open goal against Uruguay, because he got under the ball, which was going at a high speed.

But just overall, the team's finishing has been atrocious. Even Montan~o hasn't really been clinical. He scored the difficult goals, and missed the easy ones.

I feel at this level, it's just as much about attitude and psychology as anything else. We have had strikers through all our history that could not perform with the yellow shirt. Tin Delgado was the first ever that really raised his game when he played for the NT. All these other guys are, as we say, "mamones".

24. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cazares missed the shot against Argentina. Not De Jesus.

25. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Bueno, como consuelo en el sudamericano juvenil donde estuvo Agustin Delgado a principios de los 90 con Dussan Draskovic, tambien se mamo el tin unos goles increibles y se paso mamando todo el torneo, y luego ya sabemos en que se convirtio el tin. Esperemos que algo similar pase con la bestia de de jesus....