TORNEO INTERCLUBES DE UNCAF [R]

Discussion in 'Central America' started by ranciddroog, Jun 27, 2005.

1. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    The 3 CR'n teams advanced to the second round, 2 guate teams, 2 Honduran teams and 1 from ES

Next Round

alajuela vs Municipal
    Saprissa vs Marathon
    Perez zeledon vs Luis Angel Firpo
    Suchi vs Olimpia

2. Reycd

Reycd Member

May 6, 2003
    HONK!! HONK!!
    Club:
    Real Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    Tahiti
    Hey Morado, getting off topic here, but how did Heredia do last season in the local league? I really have to go back there and.. umm buscar flores:D....

3. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Heredia finished 3rd last season, they had more points than the rest of the teams, but they lost in semifinals in both tournaments, they just have bad luck

4. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    And we were missing one game.....aguilas de belice 0-1 Olimpya...i wonder why nobody cares about the honduran teams....

5. Reycd

Reycd Member

May 6, 2003
    HONK!! HONK!!
    Club:
    Real Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    Tahiti
    aww that sux, but at least they finished on top during regular play, thats got to be worth something..

6. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    You mean here online, or in general?

7. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city
    im so thrilled to see the Municipal-LDA games both id have to say two of the best three are gonna play, i believe that LDA is gonna give us a hard time but i know that we are gonna win, im looking foward to see Municipal-firpo and Saprissa-olimpia, yeah i dont think suchi can beat olimpia, but i really want suchi to win.

8. JFG_lancer

JFG_lancer Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Milwaukee, USA
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    That Saprissa vs Marathon matchup should be a good one to watch. And i feel that Luis Angel Firpo can overcome Perez zeledon. And i think that Olimpia and Municipal will win their respective games.

9. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    No, i mean here in the BigsoccerLand, i remember that when i started to post here, i used to have good soccer fights against some hondurans, but they disappered when CR eliminated them from the WC

10. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Alajuela, Saprissa, PZ and Olimpia will be the semifinalists. Saprissa vs alajuela in trhe final....sorrry racingdog but your team is not gonna be in the final against us, I really wanted it...

11. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city

well were gonna have to wait and see barney thou i think only one tico team will survive and thats saprissa u dont worry Municipal is gonna put their part i hope saprissa does the same.

12. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city
    that was harsh man, harsh.

13. IowaBoy

IowaBoy Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Des Moines
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have a casual interest in Honduran clubs, but more of an interest in the Seleccion.

My wife has a friend who's been offered a spot with a number of Honduran league teams. If he decides to join one of them, I'll probably take more of an interest in his club. For now, Marathon is my fave, basically 'cause their shirt sponser is Tropical soda...mmm...Tropical Banana...:)

14. Metapan

Metapan New Member

Aug 30, 2005
    0 alajuela vs Municipal 0
    2 Saprissa vs Marathon 1
    1 Perez zeledon vs Luis Angel Firpo 1
    2 Suchi vs Olimpia 0

15. Rusty_Shackleford

Mar 24, 2004
    whens the next round?

16. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The UNCAF quarterfinals have first legs September 20-22 and second legs September 27-29.

17. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
  18. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Saprissa, alajuela and PerezZeledon will win the 3 games, CR'n teams will advance to the next round as expected, CR'n league superiorness is very notable in this year tournament, i feel sorry for municipal, they had bad luck cause they have to play the 2nd best team in the second round.

19. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    dont make me laugh , costa rican teams are not invincible, municipal is the defending champion and we have the same team as last year's , and i think we have a good chance of winning it again. good luck to alajuela. ;)

20. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    I refuse to argue with you cause i wont support alajuela in my life, but i know that las gatas are gonna advance to the next round

21. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    where was alajuela in the last torneo , i believe they didnt qualify to CCC. ;)

22. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Iam not a fan of Municipal but I know they can beat any team in Central America, I dont see any superiority on the part of alajuela, and you know I mean it since I dont follow Municipal. Its a hard game but it can go for either team, I dont think the costa rican league is at a diferent level, I think both are the same and above the rest of Central America, Ive seen games from both leagues and both have crappy games and good games. I wsih Xelaju or Marquense would qualify next year , just to give our clubs more play. I remeber Marquense beat Firpo 3-0 in Guatemala and that was the same team that tied Comunicaciones at home.

23. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    they didn't qualify cause they finished 3rd in th eCR'n tournament, but remember this little detail, they were the former champions of CONCACAF, obviously they deserved to play it

24. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

if you exclude Saprissa and alajuela, then i agree with your post

25. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005