Torneo Bicentenario 2010: Club America

Discussion in 'Club America' started by Lyrical S., Jan 15, 2010.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    this is outrageous.........

THIS IS CONCLUSIVE PROOF that America's front office has no concept of team building or organizational development.

2. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How is that?

3. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Todo mundo se tiene que ir a la verga incluyendo Chucho

Ya tiene como una decada este problema .Todo un desastre de no poder organizar ni poder administrar un equipo. Las contrataciones han sido todo un fracaso .Puro inepto y sin merito. Nunca e eastado de acuerdo con la mayoria de contrataciones

No tiene esquema ni nada ofensivo que ofrecer no con Chucho. Nunca este equipo fue consitente ni se gano a nada

Me la pelan jajaj disque equipo grande :rolleyes: . A la Merga

4. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This has to be one of the happiest nights in a few years...Pinche chucho vete mucho a chingar tu puttissiima madre culerrroo

5. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I have heard the rumours that America is going after Chepo de la Torre. Now, this makes sense being how Chepo has been one of the most succesfull Mexican coaches in recent times and he started off as assistant coach to Manuel Lapuente at America..

However, one thing cannot be denied is that is that Chepo is Chivas Royalty. He is linked to the De la Torre's and the Campeonisimo and everything that is white and red. That said, would Americanistas still want a Chivas icon as their head coach?

What would happen is he loses a Super Classico or he gets the season off to a slow start. I think the fan base can quickly turn against him because his association to Chivas is very strong. This is perhaps the only negative I see with Aguilas going after Chepo..

Second question; would it not make more sense to go after Mario Carillo. I am sure he has improved as coach having worked under Javier Aguirre. I am also under the impression that he left the club on good terms with the fans. That is all.

6. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

Firing Chucho fixes nothing. The problem lies deeper then that. I personally want to see a strong America because it makes the league a lot more exciting.

America has the players, but something is missing, and it's not just the coach, maybe the lack of attitude? Or lack of heart?

7. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Algo que chucho no le dio al equipo

8. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

No, deeper then that. New coaches, new players, all with the same attitude, the same lack of heart it seems like. Even what seem to be great coaches seem to flop here.

Forget about Chucho for a second.

As a non fan, when I think of America, I think of a team with great players that just never play well, regardless of the coach. This is going back what now, 5 or 6 years?

It's like the Tigres syndrome, but to a smaller scale. No matter who they bring in, no matter what coach comes, it just doesn't happen.

9. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Chiva fan coming in peace,

i read an article the other day in Esto stating that most likely Chucho will leave (already happened yesterday) and that the new coach will be someone who was heavily associated with America in the past

2 coaches quickly came to mind to me:

1) Carlos Reinoso - America icon and he did well this season with Queretaro considering with what he had to work with, and

2) Jose Luna - former Xolos de TJ coach who did well with the team keeping them in the top 3 spots and getting eliminated by eventual champ Necaxa; plus, he already coached America for a few games after Romano got the axe in 2008 and the team did pretty well in the Libertadores under him; i was actually surprised that he ended up not taking over permanently for the following season

what are your guys thoughts on this? or if that Esto article holds true, which person who already has a history with the club would be an ideal coach?

10. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Very Stupid move for America not to upgrade and make Luna the Head Coach when he was the interim coach

He did great things when he took over the realm even in Libertadores

Wouldn't mind seeing Lapuente back

11. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    esa hazana en brazil, i will never forget it. Gol de Cabanas y Esqueda, y no se quien mas. But ese partido lo aviamos perdido en el azteca por 2-0???

that was one of the best deffense America i have seen in a while. so organized

12. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    we had a terrible defense back then...

Diego Cervantes and y petardo de Fernandez (ahora en Velez)

we lost the first leg 4-2 and won the second 3-0 2 goles del Gordo y uno de Paleta

I just saw Carrillo, i said..Capello regresa por favor...he answered " si me dan ganas para sacar a toda esa bola de put0s de ahi" **ochoa right next to him** lol

Capello es dios! jajaja

13. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the beautiful thing about that game was the full stadium and flamengo was celebrating someting big prior the game that had un Homenajeee and stuff, and it made that much better at the end :), y luego le ganamos a Santos de brazil en la semifinales, puro brasileno

you guys remember the reaction of the goaly bruno at the end, when he was crying, kinda felt bad for him

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijwyHUHHXas&feature=related"]YouTube- Flamengo Vs América (MEX) Chororô do goleiro Bruno[/ame]

14. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You mean Dominguez right? Pero si hace poco era seleccionado de Argentina. :D

15. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yeah my bad that facking idiot!

I was laughing so hard when Capello said that shit right in front of memo....obvi not directing to him but yeah it was hilarious!

16. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    it's a stupid move....but whatever.

Luna?

bunker ball....no thank you.

Reinoso? an Icon, yes.......do I want him as a coach....not at all.

17. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    1. Jesus Ramirez
    2. Ramon Diaz
    3. Ruben Omar Romano
    4. Daniel Brailovsky
    5. Jose A Luna
    6. Luis Fdo Tena
    7. Manuel Lapuente
    8. Victor Aguado
    9. Mario Carrillo
    10. Oscar Rugerri
    11. Leo Beenhaker
    12. Manuel Lapuente
    13. Mario Carrillo
    14. Manuel Lapuente
    15. Alfio Basile
    16. Alfredo Tena
    17. Gonzalo Farfan

17 managerial changes in 10 years.

1. Michel Bauer
    2. Guillermo Canedo White
    3. Javier Perez Tueffer

3 administrative changes in 10 years.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This goes far beyond the capacity of any one coach, particularly Chucho. This goes far beyond the powers that any one club president may have. This is a problem that lies within a board room somewhere in Santa Fe

------------------------------------------------------------------

It is hard for me to believe that any of current directors have any concept team building or operational management.

If I ran my own business how they operate the club, I would be broke. They have no concept of quantitative decision making.

I laugh when they say they will do an analysis. I think they think that means having anal with someone's sister.

18. Aguila86

Aguila86 Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Southern California
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol are you serious?
    I wouldn't mind having Carillo coaching the team again

19. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lebrija needs to take over. Who gives a fack if he was with Chivas already. If anyone knows how to run a team its him.

20. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think 15 months is more than enough to find the ideal style of play with a team..

Chucho didn't find it.. Many people will say it wasn't his fault with all the injuries and all.. But it is his job to find an alternative.. Watch how many games our team started great had the fight in them.. They come to the second half and all of the sudden that died..

I feel that not renewing his contract fits justice..

21. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    I agree. I remember when he left Toluca the first thing that I thought was "I wish he goes to America next"

I'm not quite sure......I mean what rdl said is what I think most of us think. What is going on with our club goes deeper than what any coach can fix. Pueden traer un entrenador "de casa" pero de todos modos vamos a seguir igual.....17 coaches in the last 10 years......that's not good at all.

22. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    in all my years, I have never been so disillusioned about my club.

What keeps me up is how fickle the club's front office can be. They don't have the testicular fortitude to tell people the harsh truth, not when you have idiots (i.e fans and media) that think in elementary terms and expect unrealistic results without a proper plan and field work that usually follows a realistic plan.

efficiency is the nexus between repetition and proficiency. We know this to be true in every profession, field, and/or industry. How does that not hold true in athletics? And worse, how stupid are those that think it does not hold true in sports?

17 coaches in 10 years?

There comes a point where you either take a sh1t or get off the pot. Pick a direction, a policy, and go with it.

3 administrative changes and 17 managerial changes is proof that they do not know what they are doing.

---------------------------------------------

When you sit back and examine each of those coaches and their stints with the club, there is no logic or reason behind their removals. I am still trying to find a threshold that would set a series of events that would lead to the dismissal of a manager.

23. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    that was "pero de todos los tiempos" era America...and you're saying we had a SOLID D?!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukVAPF_a7Y"]YouTube- Pachuca 3 - America 1 Clausura 2008 Jornada 13[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngXqNxuw8c8"]YouTube- Veracruz vs America 4-0 Jornada 12[/ame]
    this last one...I dunno. haven't seen every America game ever played, but I can safely say it's the worst one I've ever seen us play.

:eek: