Torneo Bicentenario 2010: Club America

Discussion in 'Club America' started by Lyrical S., Jan 15, 2010.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Are you serious?

There are literally hundreds of players that have been scouted and for one reason or another, never signed.

At times, it was the player that did not want to go to Mexico and others it was a case of a football agent meddling and causing a deal falter.

The list is long. You can start with Aguinaga and probably end with Donovan. Even Donovan has stated that the deal with America was more close than people realize. Ultimately, he wanted to go to Everton.

You are finding every and any excuse to bash Chucho.

2. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i meant in the sense that we as a team didnt wana sign...not from external factors dude

ohh and yeah Fack chucho he is a piece of shit coach!

3. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Jugando mal o jugando bien....

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Every team waste time. EVEN THE BRAZILIANS.

Many inexperienced players, playing out of position, OUT OF NECESSITY and you expect the same results?

When compared to other established forwards, their production literally the same.

In fact, their criticism is because they failed to capitalize all the scoring opportunities they had.

Go figure. For a team that plays like shit, they sure generate a lot of scoring opportunities

:rolleyes:

My intention is not to compare 5 pounds of sh1t with 5 gallons of p1ss, my intention was merely to point out that Chucho simply was forming a base to build upon, but because of unforseen events, had to alter his game plan.

Quite remarkable when you consider that Diaz did get all the players he requested.

If you want to play the "If the X would have happened...." game, then I am sure you can say that

"If Cabanas and Esqueda would have been healthy, perhaps a different story would have been written.

OR

"If Beusenjour's parents weren't Haitian, he would have concentrated more and not been excused from the team on different occasions"

OR

"If Valenzuela, Mosquera would have played the last couple games, perhaps the defense could have been rearranged a bit different."

Chucho was without Ochoa, Mosquera and Valenzuela in the defense. He was also without Cabanas in the front.

Lopez and Marquez did not play and both Rolfi and Reyna played as make shift forwards......

All of this to put some more experienced players up front. Do you know WHY he did that? I bet you don't

Had Lopez and Marquez played the 9 and the 11 position, Santos' 5th could have played a more stationary position.

Chucho put a natural 7 and 10 in those make shift positions to make the Santos defense open up a bit more and not play so up front. Marking Reyna and Rolfi is a bit harder and more duanting task than Marquez or lopez.

And lets not forget that Mosquera and Valenzuela are also not in the defense. One player is on NT duty and the other serving a suspension. Their absence is noticeable.

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    and you know that for a fact?

By FMF statutes, we were not allowed to find a replacement for Cabanas. It would have been nice, no?

And history has also shown me that teams tend to rebuild after a World Cup cycle.

I am sure some players will go in search of greener pastures. Perhaps those Chileans, Paraguayans, Uruguayans that do not get picked up from a Euro club, will most likely be looking towards Mexico.

6. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Diego Forlan to America :cool:

7. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fack that...

Mati Fernandez & Tacuara Cardozo :cool:

8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    i hope that those that bash Chucho Ramirez for playing definsive and like a small team... i hope they dont ride Inter Milan and Mourihno's nuts.... pathetic how they bunkered....

they did not counter, they bynkered....

9. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    playing defensive or counters...is pure shit!

i hate it anywhere but i hate it most when it involves my club

10. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't.. With carrillo we used the counter like champs..

11. Technical Wizard

Technical Wizard New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA.
    I agree, that year the counter worked killer for us. Manchester United is one of the biggest club in the world and they use a counter just like the one that got us the title in 2005.

But I also know that Chucho doesn't have the team counter, he has them downright "bunker down". It's frustrating when the team plays like we know they can for the first 15 mins. and then they just shut down. Once your team does that, it's difficult for them to flip the switch and start attacking again, if they need to score again.

12. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    golazo de boza!

1-1

13. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  14. sparkchronic

sparkchronic Member

Sep 14, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    Club América
    wtf is up with this team
    do they have any pride in themselves or what
    and i see them hugging and laughing after the game
    fack this!!!

15. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    pinche equipo me da verguenza hijo de su re-put@ madre!

no puede ser que con 10 caperusitas no podamos meter un miserable gol!!

fuera hijo de tu putisiiima madre!! lo bueno es ke se lesiono pablita y no juega el de vuelta (ojala)...

16. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Desde varias temporadas este equipo vale verga

17. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    pavel es un spazzo

mediotiempo A causa de un espasmo muscular, Pavel Pardo tuvo que salir del encuentro ante #Toluca. http://bit.ly/bLOULk

18. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    One man up the entire 2nd half and we couldn't put in 1 effin' goal.......let's hope we can pull it off in Toluca.....it's going to be tough.

19. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    wow layun

would trade in his goal for the two he cost us last night

20. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    The 2nd one wasn't really his fault, just unlucky imo.

21. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Pinches promotores :rolleyes:

Que se regrese de banca al Calcio

Pinche club no sabe comprar buenos jugadores o formar un buen equipo. Tirar dinero a lo pendejo. Ya basta

22. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    This team doesn't deserve shit, next game at toluca is the last game of the season.

23. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL America

24. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I dunno. I think we got as far as we could have given the circumstances. Farther even. Reyna...goddamn. he could be brilliant if he weren't so goddamned tempermental. fucking pendejo, letting fools in his head. neither him nor Rolfi have the goalscoring prowess we need. I think for the return leg we really should go out with either Tony Lopez or Marquez. I've still got hope for the former.

if we win I will shit my pants.

25. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    fukc outta here f@ggot.