Top ten reasons why Democrats will file lawsuits to reverse the election results.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by argentine soccer fan, Oct 8, 2003.

1. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The democratic party has released a list of lawsuits that it plans to file in conjunction with the ACLU and other allies in the next few days.

Here are the top ten reasons why the democrats will file a lawsuit to contend that they were disenfranchised and to reverse the results of the election.

10) Many Democrats were confused because they could not find Gray Davis in the list of over 130 candidates, so they mistakenly left the ballot blank.

9) Many Democrats were not aware that they could vote for Davis and still vote for Bustamante, so they mistakenly left the ballot blank.

8) Many Democrats cannot write, so they were disenfranchised by ballots that require the use of a pen to fill a square next to the candidate's name or the yes/no answer.

7) Many Democrats are computer illiterate so it is unfair to disenfranchise them by asking them to vote on a computer screen.

6) Many democrats got confused when media pundits said that a vote for McClintock would help Bustamante become governor, so they mistakenly voted for McClintock.

5) Many democrats cannot read, so they were unable to read the critical articles against Arnold Schwarzennegger that appeared right before the election in the LA times.

4) Many democrats stayed home on election day because they were afraid that Arnold Schwarzennegger might grope them.

3) Many democrats were confused by the ballots and voted accidentally for Arnold Schwarzenneger due to the unfair fact that both Schwarzenneger and Cruz Bustamante have foreign names.

2) Many democrats were confused and accidentally voted for Larry Flint and other minor candidates who were unfairly listed also as democrats.

1) Many democrats were unable to drive to vote because they are undocumented aliens and are still in the process of obtaining a driver's license.

2. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    #1- More people voted for Davis than Arnold.

3. obie

obie New Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NY, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Davis and Busta have both said that they are not challenging the election, so any lawsuits are not coming with the blessing of the people who could actually benefit from them.

4. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. Many Democrats thought the word no and Davis are the same.

5. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No (Davis): 3,438,424
    Schwarzenegger: 3,475,671

Fuzzy math? ;)

6. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Latest numbers according to AP:

3,601, 797 Arnold
    3,487,589 No on the recall

Damn! That is close enough to ask the courts for a recount! Quick, blanket the media! Mobilize the lawyers!

Oh, but there is some hope for democrats. The L.A. times has its own count.

Davis 20,000,000
    Arnold 0

:D

7. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And Canute Keller calls liberals condescending?

8. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    I can't wait to gloat when Shrub is kicked out of office next November.

9. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Y'all have no idea how proud I am of this. ;)

10. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    :D

A little attempt at eary morning humour, Foosinho. Take it for what its worth.

11. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    True. You know I was only joking. I made it way over the top so even the most dense will get it. No democratic leaders other than Jesse Jackson have said anything about lawsuits since the election. And the L.A. Times reported that there were no irregularities and the voting went smooth.

And BTW, I didn't cancel my subscription. I critizice the Times when I think they made a mistake, but I still read it.