Top 5 most hated players

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by LavKing26, Feb 18, 2007.

1. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    dude, pull your head out of your ass and have a look around. everyone hates lehmann. the only exceptions, so far as i've seen, are most gooners, and - if you are to be believed - every german.

if you're interested in non-partisan opinions of lehmann, start a poll and exclude yids, gooners, and germans - and see what you'd get.

i'll wager that consensus would say he's a tool of the first order - because that's what he is.

2. mattie g

mattie g Member

Nov 12, 1999
    Northern VA
    My Top 5 (not necessarliy Spurs-related):

5) Joey Franchino (doesn't every MLS fan hate him - even Revs fans?)
    4) Craig Bellamy (just because)
    3) Jens Lehmann (why not?)
    2) Cuauhtemoc Blanco (Quasimodo-looking piece of s**t)
    1) Oswaldo "Dirty" Sanchez (dirtly little b**ch)

3. +Gooner+

+Gooner+ Member

Dec 20, 2006
    In the Pampas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Haha, I certainly wouldn't deny that the rest of the EPL hates Lehmann. As I said, he loves to take the piss out of you. He's a bit like Kahn in that aspect. Only really happy and motivated if they all hate him.
    Well, you can believe me, after all I live here. :rolleyes: We have a good laugh about him riling up the PL, he's always been giving his best for us with the national team and since we get to see more of him than the average EPL fan he's very popular. Witty, humble, very sarcastic and a good person. And we are aware that he must have something like a split personality. The person you talk to couldn't be any more different from the player in the PL.

4. Spur_Forever

Spur_Forever Member

Oct 1, 2005
    DC
    Rubbish. He's even worse than Pires was and that's saying something.

Taking the piss. Ok, so that's what you're calling CHEATING these days? Get your head out of his arse for a second, would you? Taking the piss, now I've heard it all. So he's a comedian, then? Doing it for the pure enjoyment of all spectators and we're just not getting his sense of humor. Please. You're so far up his rectum, you must be able to tell us what he had for dinner last night.

Please, don't even try to label us as German haters. Your logic is faulty and you're grasping at straws. I don't hate Germans (even though I probably should), I hate Lehmann. In fact we love some Germans - Klinsmann is a legend, for example. And before you say that we only love Germans who play for Spurs, Ballack is a player whom I've always admired, despite the club he now plays for.

Your argument that we hate him because of our record against him is also cr@p. We had a bad record against Seaman too, but no one hated him as much as this cunt. Plus, we have a bad record against the whole Arsenal team. Why not just nominate Henry becuase he scored so many goals against us? Face it, mate - Lehmann is the personification of bad sportsmanship.

Who cares? Doesn't matter if he graduated from the seminary and was the moral and spiritual advisor to the head of the German church. He's been disgusting ever since his first game in the EPL and that's what matters.

So (again) you claim not to be biased and say it's all us. LOL! You'll not find any support in this thread for that perspective, mate, so bugger off. Hope Jens had something nice for dinner last night.

5. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    ah, yes. so when he's not being a dick, he's really not a dick.

got it.

6. +Gooner+

+Gooner+ Member

Dec 20, 2006
    In the Pampas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Spur_Forever: No one is worse than Drogba and Ronaldo.
    Oh, and I don't like his "antics" but there are players like Drogba and arseholes like Savage who cheat or provoke every few seconds.

And of course I won't find any supporter here. It's a spurs forum. :)

It's nice that you like some Germans though Ballack is even seen as overrated in Germany, but how was I to understand the comment about nothing worse than a German Arsenal supporter?

"So he's a comedian, then? Doing it for the pure enjoyment of all spectators and we're just not getting his sense of humor."

As I said, he's abit like Kahn. He loves to be hated. They are the kind of goalies who like to have half of the stadium against them while barely being able to hide thiey smirks. And as far as I understand people really enjoy to hate him.

"Face it, mate - Lehmann is the personification of bad sportsmanship."

Er, no. Actually only in the EPL and on a bad day. What goes around comes around.

7. +Gooner+

+Gooner+ Member

Dec 20, 2006
    In the Pampas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He's a dick when he plays for Arsenal. Yes. :D

And now I will leave you to your sad Spurs reality. I'll think of you guys next time the dick pulls of one of those last minutes saves and leaves the opposition's fans gutted. I guess you can't imagine that it is all the sweeter for him knowing that they hate him.

8. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    for what it's worth, one who spends time trying to defend jens lehmann on a spurs message board probably shouldn't be lecturing on 'sad realities'.

;)

9. charlieblanko

charlieblanko Member

Dec 8, 2006
    cal south
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Not at all Adebayor,henry,van persie,flabergass,toure:confused:

Not hard at all:D

10. NJgotlove

NJgotlove Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Monmouth County,NJ
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cristiano Ronaldo! Single-handedly the biggest pu**y ive ever seen...he gels his hair before games for god's sake

11. Simo™

Simo™ New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    London, UK
    When Ronaldo first game to the EPL I couldnt stand the little shit. Always diving, have tantrums on the pitch and moaning about everything. But he has grown up (a little) and he is alright now.

My most hated:

1. Lehmann (What a complete and utter idiot)
    2. Robben (Diving, whinging litle dutch man)
    3. Bellamy (Never liked the kid full stop)
    4. Van Persie (Another little girls blouse)
    5. Matterazi (I know EPL but he is a complete idoit that I couldnt leave him off any most hated list)

Mourino to coach.

-Simo

12. JSpur

JSpur New Member

Feb 27, 2007
    London
    In the Premiership:

1) Gary Neville
    2) Lehmann
    3) Rio Ferdinand
    4) Savage
    5) Drogba

13. charlieblanko

charlieblanko Member

Dec 8, 2006
    cal south
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Your are totally wrong in saying i support "typical" star teams,cause as a "rather" new fan to futbol i enjoy almost every bit i watch, i actually fell in love with Henry's play in the world cup,as well as van persie,toure,and adebayor
    So when i seen that they were all on the same team it made my decision for itself
    I also enjoy fulham, cause of the americans,newcastle cause of the americans i like giggs and rooney too,
    I like mls teams as well,galaxy(have been for 3 yrs not because they got beck) I like Udininese too
    (however you spell it)
    The black thing was true though gooner, i enjoy watching people i can relate too, nothing wrong with that right?:D

14. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    But he was shit in the World Cup as always.

15. charlieblanko

charlieblanko Member

Dec 8, 2006
    cal south
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Good point, for a new fan it was all bonita,even ronaldinho's game was

16. tomas_brolin

tomas_brolin Member

Jan 27, 2004
    Geneva, IL
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    would a witty, humble, and good person do this??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DMDPgcJmTCI

i think you are blinded by the fact your so called 'supported' statements are actually full of $hit

17. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    My vote goes to Marco materazzi arguably the dirtiest and most talentless footballer to ever play for a European heavyweight

I cannot think of another
    People can put on this hoiler than thou act when they talk about zidanes headbutt being 'distasteful' and 'not in the spirit of the game'
    Fact is zidane became the most popular man in France after he did this
    The majority of the French population polled did in fact sympathise with him
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/zidane-heads-popularity-poll-1.999323

Which if anything proves(also) that Zidane transcended football

materazzi got his ass handed to him twice in fact
    I do not usually condone violence

But what do you do with a guy like this

Fines and match bans by fifa did not work with him So alternative solutions had to be explored.

18. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    well … that's a bump I didn't see coming.

so to surmise: everyone hates Jens Lehmann and more than a few have it in for Marco Materazzi. despite the fact that neither has played for years, it's still worth an occasional reminding. cheers.

19. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    How about Charlie Adam?

20. Crewster

Crewster Member+

Jan 28, 2005
    Worthington
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Joey Barton?

21. BalanceUT

BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's my nominee.

22. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    If this thread were in any other forum, it would almost surely prominently feature one Dele Alli.

23. mekarshalev

mekarshalev Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    yep, this ******** had some true antispurs displays!