News: Top 4 or Nothing: 2020/2021 season

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Ciro Di Marzio, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juve has their worst season in years and still managed to finish above us.

Euphorius Thor, IcEWoLF and Andreas repped this.
  2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, we had a shit season but at least made it to the CL all thanks for king Faraoni. That guy is clutch!

3. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Gattuso didn't exactly do badly; however, neither did he do well. I do not agree with those who say we should have won the league easily with our squad, for they are both weak and mental, but we certainly should have managed this situation. I will never forget our letting Juve back into the game after such a beautiful, clear opportunity, but I cannot say I did not expect it.
    My lack of belief had nothing to do with Gattuso, I simply know this team to the marrow of its bone, and I knew that this was bound to happen. Yes, as every fan, I kept hypothesizing and believing in miracles, but in the depth of my soul I was more than convinced.
    Let them all enjoy the money they earn and their long holidays to prepare for another failure. Hopefully, one day they will manage to buy some grit in a store on one of those islands those people visit so cheerfully.

tripwire repped this.
  4. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We can point at the manager all we want, but this squad lacks the grit and determination needed. We've seen it for years, and it showed up again yesterday. Team needs a Captain who will inspire them, and challenge anyone in the dressing room not ready to give blood on the pitch. The current one drops his shoulders after numerous passes to nobody.

This squad is mentally weak, and has been for awhile. Things need to change.

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  5. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Simone INZAGHI!!!!!

6. SF19

SF19 Member+