Toon for the UEFA Cup

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Toonfan_01, Nov 8, 2003.

1. NUFC_Foreva

NUFC_Foreva New Member

Oct 16, 2003
    Newcastle
    Don't worry about him Toonfan he's just an immature b*****d that spends all his time bragging about how much he goes to see Newcastle, he probably expects a 5 year old to remember the the 70's.

How come you support Newcastle when you live in Manchester, were you born in Newcastle, and when did you start supporting them

2. Toonfan_01

Toonfan_01 New Member

Sep 4, 2003
    England
    oh well u see i was born in Manchester but i started supporting Newcastle in 1994, i was 6 at the time my cousin who lives in Newcastle supports the Toon and he took me to see them play at St. James, it was the first game i ever seen before, i don't remember who we played but we won 5-1, anyways it was my cousin who got me into football thats why i support the toon

it's wierd though coz my nan supports Stockport County, i got and uncle and a cousin who support Man Utd, another uncle and cousin who support Man City, my brother supports Arsenal, my Mum supports who ever Tore Andre Flo plays for (she thought he was cute when she saw him play for Chelsea, so she suported Chelsea, rangers, Scumberland and now Siena) and you already know i got a cous who supports the toon, i got family supporting clubs all over the country.

3. greenie

greenie New Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    Toon fans arguing over who is a real fan or not... when did this become the ManU board?

4. NUFC_Foreva

NUFC_Foreva New Member

Oct 16, 2003
    Newcastle
    It didn't some people are just so arrogant

5. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What about those who haven't made the trek to St. James yet? Are they not real fans?

I think that's a rhetorical question. I think.

6. Trackman20

Trackman20 Member

May 14, 2003
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will be sought there in May! :)

7. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Larsson is going back to Sweden in the summer its a fact and has been since he didn't sign a new contract at Celtic.

1. I did not start this. If you read the whole thread then it was him who said I wasn't a real Toon for not beliving that Bobby was after Smith and Larsson. I defended myself by saying that if I wasn't a real fan then why do i go to all the games. It was never ment to sound like that only people who go to all the matches are true fans. There are toon fans all over the world who will never get to see them play which is a tradgidy.

I am not arrogant and it was not my intention to seem that way. I apologise if i have and hope we can contiune to support the Toon together.

By the way you saw Southampton when we beat them 5-1 on August 27th 1994 Attendence:34,181 Goals by Steve Watson(2) Andy Cole(2) and Rob Lee.

And please accept that Newcastle can never ever play 3-5-3 we tried agains't Man City a couple of years ago and it failed miserbly.

8. Toonfan_01

Toonfan_01 New Member

Sep 4, 2003
    England
    I know you weren't trying to be arrogant but it did sound like that, i admit Newcastle can't play 3-5-2 yet because of the squad but if we did get the right players.

I don't wanna fall out with you, after all Newcastle are well known for their supporters and i apologise for saying you ein't a real toon fan.

9. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    Having UEFA waken up and moved the Norweigan leg of the matchup to a warmer climate?

10. Toonfan_01

Toonfan_01 New Member

Sep 4, 2003
    England