too cheap for the Times

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by fatmaradona, Nov 3, 2003.

1. fatmaradona

fatmaradona New Member

Dec 15, 2002
    the Anschutz ranch
    Please help, I'm too cheap to buy an online subscription to the Times of London Online, but I want to see an article about our Timmy Howard and his year at OT so far. if anyone can give a run-down, or the article, or whatever, I'd appriciate it.

2. Ticles

Ticles New Member

May 26, 2003
    England
    you mean this one, from saturday?

Mod Note: Please provide a link and a short excerpt only - not the whole article please.

3. fatmaradona

fatmaradona New Member

Dec 15, 2002
    the Anschutz ranch
  4. giggs88

giggs88 Member

May 11, 2003
    Virginia
    link please, thanks. ticles.

5. Ticles

Ticles New Member

May 26, 2003
    England
    alright, but the reason I didn't link in the first place is that it seems that for some reason, for some people when they click on the link they can't read the article unless they're paying times-online members. Could be only UK IPs can look without paying? Who knows... here it is, if it works

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-932-874399,00.html

6. Femfa

Femfa New Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Actually, I was able to read the article a couple of days ago, but not today.

Unless they've entirely changed their site - what probably happened it that after a couple of days, an article is "archived" - and you have to pay if you want to see it.

Not that that helps those who haven't read the article, just that it might not be anti-non-UK - unless of course, those in the UK can still reach it for free.

Hummmm

7. Femfa

Femfa New Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Los Angeles