Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by RegginaFan1, Jul 13, 2006.

1. RegginaFan1

RegginaFan1 New Member

Mar 4, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Friends,

I read in the Gazzetta that we may be hearing the scandel sentences as soon as tomorrow. I hope it's not bad or there will be a new team in European soccer called "Real Juventus" or "Juventus Madrid".

2. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The Gazzetta dello Sport is today speculating that Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina will be sentenced to Serie B, while Milan will survive in A even if they may lose the right to play Champions League football.

Found that on Channel 4

3. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I just saw this on BBC World News

They are reporting that the decision will come down around 12 noon EST.

They are speculating that Juventus will be dropped to B with a massive 20 point deduction.

4. RegginaFan1

RegginaFan1 New Member

Mar 4, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Artemio,

I guess now it'll be a question of who stays on Juve in the end. Looks like the penalty is geared to keep Juve in B for a min 2 seasons. At least it would be better than C or we'd only have the Primavera team left!

I read today in the Gazzetta that the news will be announced 19:00 Italian time.

5. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

C was my greatest fear but if this is true I would have to think that Juventus will be Ok in the end. Besides this could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to them. They were not going to win the CL with that team.
    Now this will force them to rebuild with some young talent to go along with some veterans. They should be challenging for the CL in 2 years.

6. RegginaFan1

RegginaFan1 New Member

Mar 4, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Artemio,

At least we can guarentee this for sure...this will be one of the most interesting, exciting, and most watched Serie B seasons in Italian Soccer history!

As far as Serie B goes, fellow Juventini around the world know that Juventus won their Scudettos on their own merits with some of the best players in professional soccer. Like it would have made a difference who the ref was, right??? Who were we? Treviso? No help needed and wanted, thanks!

It would be cool if Juve would keep the team together, overcome the penalties and be promoted to A in only one season.