Tom Rae ?

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by Doctor Stamen, May 4, 2006.

1. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    In a newspaper here in Britain, my club, Blackburn, was linked to a teenage striker called Tom Rae. However, he appently wants to go to Italy for some reason. Anyway, can someone give me some info on Mr. Mystery, like what sort of striker he is, is he any good etc. ?

2. O-side

O-side New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Verviers/ Belgium
    His name is Tom Raes and he's playing for KSV Roeselare. Lazio Rome was interested, but he signed in the A-Team of Roeselare. Personnaly, I don't know this player...

3. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    He seems pretty talented but I don't think anyone here has seen him play yet as he hasn't appeared for the first team up till now. It's true that he signed a new contract, but he still seems to be negotiating with Lazio. I know some other clubs are interested too, but Lazio is the only concrete offer he has I believe.

4. O-side

O-side New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Verviers/ Belgium
    Tom Raes will play for Lazio Roma next season. He signed a contract...

5. RoslarCasualFirm

RoslarCasualFirm New Member

Jun 30, 2007
    no he didn't ;-)
    he signed with Roeselare. Maybe next year he will we we on a lone with another team in a lower league.
    Last year he suffered a lot with his health, that's the only reason he mostly played with the B-team. Last match of the season in GBA he played along.