Toluca official thread [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Clubs' started by toot86, Jul 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what time does toluca play boca?

2. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Lake County, IL AKA Southern Wisconsin
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Golazo de Toluca!

3. luis_mx

luis_mx New Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Falls church
    El segundo was offside, damn it!, iT was a ********ing golazo with the head too.

4. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    right as i started watching toluca were dancing around bosta jrs, especally zinha and sanchez. awesome.

too bad i missed the first half : (

5. mixtil36

mixtil36 Member

Sep 13, 2006
    Corona, CA
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Does anybody know where I can buy a Toluca Jersey in Los Angeles or the net, the one they use for the Copa Libertadores?

6. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    felicidades Toluca!!!

odio al pinche equipo mugroso de Boca, entonces que bueno que ganaron :)

7. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    Good game, Toluca. I was happy to come home and read that they beat Boca in Libertadores play. Put me to sleep with a smile on my face.

8. chivas till i die

chivas till i die New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    i ur moms's bed
    i'm glad u guys won. the score line should have been like 4-0 but hey it's not like ur playing americrap.

9. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    fvK! cant believe the refs AGAIN nullified a legit goal by sanchez!....

I know the 3-0 loss looks bad but in my view its not the reflection of what really happened out there, both zihna and delatorre had 2 wide open goals they missfired on! and then the one goal by sanchez was nullified:mad:

considering they were playing most of the game with just 10 players it could have been much worst, or maybe it should have been less lapsided had freakin Christante played much better:mad:

I think its time for toluca to start thinking about bringing in that new keeper along and sit cristante for good, his time has past. It also doesnt help when you know youre hurt and yet you still step on to the field knowing your not going to give your 100%, bad move by Cristante today, sometimes you need to sacrifice and do whats best for th team and that should have been sitting out this game....

10. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

what'd he do? ... I didn't catch the game.. was he shaky the whole game?

11. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    well its very simple when youre 30 sum years old your awareness and quickness is just not the same of lets say......someone in their 20's!!!!

thats pretty much what happened on the first goal, lack of quickness but a good goal by boca never the less but on the 2nd goal he got stuck midway on a ball that was crossed right infront of the small box. He didnt punch the ball out of danger and in the process got caught off position and riquelme scored on a cheap shot from short range off a pass by palermo that went across the entire goal line.

im not too critical of that though, what really bothered me was the halftime interview they had with him, they asked him what happened on the 2 goals and he said he was hurting, he wasnt 100% obviously and it showed the entire 2nd half! he also told a reporter something like "estamos dormidos o tenemos sueño" one or the other but could it be that HE was the one who was daydreaming???

anyways the entire 2nd half he kept kneeling down and grabing his knee, he wouldnt come out of his small box and that just made the defenders very shaky and nervous which in the end was a key factor into boca breaking down that defense and getting that final 3rd goal....

I have always had much respect for cristante, hes been one of the best keepers in our league for many years, but when u come out in public halfway through a game and say youre not 100% and ur playing hurt youre not only translating that information to your oponent but you should also have the decensy to relay this information to your coach and let somebody else come in and do the job that you cant do yourself 100%, you shouldnt jeaopardize the entire team by being selfish and playing hurt... THATS ALL IM SAYING!!!!:mad:

12. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I find it very selfish to play when you know you're not 100%!!
    I have respetc for Cristante as well, but perhaps his time has passed.

13. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    well maybe you can tell that to ; Jens Lehmann , Oliver Kahn, Santiago Canizares,Gregory Cupet, David James, Fabien Barthez, Roberto Abondanzieri , Brad Friedel, Kasey Keller , Pat Onstead , ETC. etc. etc.

14. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Interesting that you bring up Abondanzieri because if i recall he did leave the game against Germany in the past WC when he got hurt and didnt try to be brave or hurt his club by staying in the game! That is the one thing Cristante failed to do and thats what upset me!!!

15. Zinha87

Zinha87 New Member

Mar 14, 2007
    Yo piesno que el toluca, tiene que pensar en nuevas contrataciones, por ejemplo un centro delantero que funcione, me gustaria que adquirieran al 'loco' abreu seria muy buena contratacion, o bien que metan al quesos gonzales que no se que diablos hace en la primera 'A', y tambien pienso que se nececita un nuevo portero, cristante falla, por la vejes nos por que sea malo, y lozano tambien ya es grande para ser sucesor de cristante, piesno que miguel becerra seria buena contratacion, o bien mauricio caranta seria tambien muy bueno, y bueno loe que mas ace falta es un goleador que no falle, por que sin eso, el Toluca de mi corazon no funciona y aora lo nececitamos mas por que se viene la etapa final de la libertadores

16. apollo_1444

apollo_1444 Red Card

Apr 11, 2007
    mexico
    si yo tambien creo que el centro delantero es clave ahi, esque vicente es un fenomeno pero no puede hacer todo el, me parece que la postura de rafael lebrija es buena dandole continuidad al tolo pero aparte podrian pensar en buen buen delantero... me pareceria que seria atinado que se fuera el chaco gimenez o quizas javier campora al toluca, seguro que levantarian con un empujon asi.

17. Zinha87

Zinha87 New Member

Mar 14, 2007
    Javier Campora seria una opcion exelente man, y el chaco no creo que quiera salir de el pachuca, pero beno ojala los directivos lo consideren por que si hace falta un buen goleador

18. chris2787

chris2787 Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No importa, que sea un buen delantero.
    A lo mejor Matias Vuoso, aunque no a anotado mucho, El Tolo si lo puede hacer mejor.

Marioni no anotaba hasta que vino al Toluca, y cuando llego el Tolo lo convirtio en el maximo goleador.

19. apollo_1444

apollo_1444 Red Card

Apr 11, 2007
    mexico
    esque no esque escojas el que te caiga mejor sino el que tenga mejor nivel futbolistico, si prefieres a matias lesiondosso sobre javier campora estas en el hoyo la neta.

20. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no, marioni fue campeon de goleo con pumas

21. Zinha87

Zinha87 New Member

Mar 14, 2007
    Marioni Campeon de goleo con Pumas y Toluca,

Y en argentina no a anotado ni uno, no se por que demonios se iva a boca en primer lugar de que casi ni lo utilizan

Ojala considere regresar a mis diablos rojos por que si hace falta

22. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  23. cmtoluca

cmtoluca New Member

May 4, 2007
    That’s it boy’s the its over maybe in the days of Cardozo and Bruno I would have the faith we could turn tables and score 4 goles but with out a real striker there is know chance. After the ridicules red card tolo should have taken paco out and put in another defender like de la torre or faster defender like arias.

24. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Hey welcome CMTOLUCA, i dont think ive seen you post around here before but i can tell you got much knowledge. I agree with you 100%

Even with Scocco and Sanchez to start the game Morales will not be allowed to play this game because of that BS red card so indeed a tough task for Toluca i would say almost impossible!!!!

Gallego would have been better off just making sure that he didnt receive any more goals when the game was 4-1, the guys from Cucuta looked very relaxed and confident with that score that they werent even trying to attack anymore, but then tolo took out a defender to put in Scocco, the Cucuta coach countered by bringing in an extra mid and a forward and instead of having the game end up in a 4-1 score they found that extra goal!

that was bad managing of the score on the part of tolo, had the game ended up in just a 4-1 final i would say that 3 goals are by no means impossible to revert, but 4 goals and not receiveing any for a team liek Toluca who relies on Sanchez so much and doesnt really have anybody else up front its going to be almost impossible!!!

25. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    What the hell happened? I have never even heard of this Cucuta team and they defeat Toluca 5-1?