To skort or not to skort: That is the question

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by REALfootballRulez, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Blobfish

Blobfish Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Oh, I like skirts very much at daily wear and especially - as soccer uniform.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also like this uniform

Seems, this girl has also a skirt on
    [​IMG]

2. sitruc

sitruc Member+

Jul 25, 2006
    Virginia
    I'll quote a great man.

3. Blobfish

Blobfish Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Basketball had also once nice uniform.
    [​IMG]

These baggy shorts came from black slums of Harlem, where were originally used to hide a weed or gun from police.
    I hate this pervert newspeak - "gender", "sexist" etc. In old good times it was impossible. But were possible such things, as MIXED teams
    [​IMG]
    Also this 6'2" beauty felt herself enough equal to men to play in one team with them, to work in "man's" job and, maybe, date a man who is up to her breast (like I). She didn't need this "gender" pseudo-science.

And what about this game - women vs men:

Note this side tackle on 00:33 and bicycle kick on 02:04. They wear very short shorts with splits, showing their gorgeous strong legs perfectly. And they are STRONG, they are no weaker in comparison to men. So, when skirts in women soccer are not suitable, I am for so shorter shorts, like girls in this video wear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Blobfish

Blobfish Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Well, men are NOT animals, I am also not an animal. But I am strict skirtist. Sorry, modern girls don't know even how to wear a skirt. Seems, they are born in jeans and flip-flops:thumbsdown: Not only mini-skirt, but even normal middle-size skirt looks attractive to me, but I'll never date a girl who wears jeans instead of skirt. This ugly "unisex" is yet NAUSEOUS 4me. It also brought so unattractive things as female smoking, at sample. Cigarette looks OK with jeans (like Marlboro cowboy), but with skirt looks as smth. wrong. Unisex caused also drastical increase of homosexuality. Girl in jeans looks like boy, so when it looks the same, why not to have sex with boy instead of girl? So girls must wear skirts in daily life, at least.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, skirt is well suited for most of jobs performed by women today - from nursing to car driving. But most of modern women now driving auto while wearing flip-flops and it often causes accidents coz flip-flops falling from feet when auto must be stopped, at sample. This woman on the photo has yet a proper shoes for driving an auto - closed-toed on low heel.

But here is also some samples of women's sport outfits from old times
    [​IMG]
    Look also how strong these girls are. But they look yet very feminine - total contrast with modern soccer or basketball players.
    Look also on Milene Domingues here
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Also nice skirt for soccer, isn't it?

Do you know, strippers wear NO skirts, just strings and these ugly "shoes" on 10 inch heels what's unsuitable to play soccer. And, strange, what strippers wear is just nauseous 4me.

5. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This thread should've been killed a long time ago. Skorts are stupid-looking and aren't as practical as shorts. Girls look goofy running around in them.

6. law10

law10 Member+

Dec 26, 2007
    The great thing about the game is that it attracts not only bright people but those touched by angels.

7. Blobfish

Blobfish Member

Sep 30, 2011
    best hated by me ugly feminist newspeak - "sexist", "homophobe" etc. How do you call a man, who hates zoo- or necrophiles?

And if you want to be so "equal" with men, why you are so afraid of mixed soccer teams, at sample? People are ALL unequal. I am discriminated in comparison with Napoleon or Julius Caesar - they had much more power and money. But I am not envious to them - they ended very bad. Those feminists are like a man who thinks, when he would wear a tricorn hat with letter "N" - he would be a Napoleon. I also never saw a feminist working in coal mine or building or any heavy low-paid job. They want only "gender quotes" in governments and in other comfortable places. I am a man and definitely will never come in any government or become a place in company management. And what can I do?

But for me is more actual, that about 120% of modern girls smoke as steamers, wear only jeans with flip-flops, hang in bars and live so sloppy relaxed life. Welfare state is a basis of feminism - cancel the welfares, revive the industry and ban this "office plankton" and all the feminism will just collapse.

Every invention is created by MEN - from Stephenson's "Rocket" till space rockets and computers. Even microwave ovens and washing machines. Why I, being man, don't want to wear miniskirt and use a lipstick? I am a NORMAL and so prefer when women wear skirts, never smoke, look pretty and feminine even being taller and stronger than most of men, and, of course having rights on educational, professional etc. development. Why getting equal rights must lead to "war of genders". This stupid war is promoted by some high authorities.

8. Blobfish

Blobfish Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Sorry for too much offtopic. Well, boys, I am not a gay and so like when women have so strong legs. Dystrophic "models" are VERY nauseous for me. Well, skirt in soccer is very disputable, at first, due to slide tackles.
    [​IMG]
    But shorts must be shorter and not so huge and formless as a bag. At least, such as this girl wears

These shorts looks almost like skirt
    [​IMG]

Especially good are yet splitted shorts and volleyball-like skimpy shorts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also: shorts or skirts, but lesbians must be banned from women's soccer teams. It's the same as give sheeps in care of wolf. Or same as mixed team when women and men go together in shower and locker room, but MUCH worse, because lesbians are very jealous and tend to violence. And yet, where are mixed soccer teams?

9. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I played on a mixed team when I was little. Didn't have enough players of either sex to make different leagues so they combined. Your "lesbians should be banned" comment is downright stupid. Do you think Robbie Rogers should be banned because he's gay, too?

10. mamalia

mamalia Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Cincinnati OH US
    It took me a while to catch on, but I get it now, a lot of these posts are some kind of absurdist art project.

11. law10

law10 Member+

Dec 26, 2007
    Like I said, we refer to people like the main protagonist as "touched by angels".

12. WPS_Movement

WPS_Movement Member+

Apr 9, 2008
    If NWSL started wearing Skorts, then they could adopt a new slogan.

NWSL: "Puttin' the Skort in Sport"

13. Blobfish

Blobfish Member

Sep 30, 2011
    • Mod note - Homophobia not allowed on this site
    I wanted to say - mixed ADULT teams. Gay soccer - yes, it would look so funny: "Danish defender has lifted his leg and Dutch attack dead out" But it may be dangerous for my poor ass to go to locker or WC, when there are gays