To Rochester Rhinos fans on stadium pics

Discussion in 'United Soccer Leagues' started by GIO17, Jul 6, 2005.

1. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    I went to visit your website and I have to say that your new stadium Pac Tec Park is coming along nicely in those photos. Are the Rhinos still at Frontier Field?

Thanks.

2. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    The place sucks...baseballl field is actually a part of the pitch !

The team truly doesn't deserve a new stadium but the fans do and I'm sure they will fill it everynight.

I hope the Metros don't have to play on that surface in the Open Cup.

3. drew_VT_6

drew_VT_6 Member

Feb 22, 2000
    Orange County, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you bitter because we have more meaningful trophies than your team? Or because we have a stadium? I hope the Metros do have to play on this surface in the Open Cup. At least it has some grass on our field. Not just flattened hard plastic.

Now back to the topic at hand. The Rhinos are hoping to have $15million more in state funding to add the upper deck on the northside of the stadium and several other features that you can read about in the MLS Expansion and Stadiums forum. If that money comes through they plan to be in PTP by April of 2006. If not they are planning open the stadium in August. BUT for the time being they are still playing at Frontier Field.

Woohoo....1000th post!!!

4. KCWiz

KCWiz New Member

May 8, 2003
    Manhattan, Kansas
    LMAO Drew. Who has more Supporters Shields, Open Cups, and MLS Cups combined?

Rochester. Don't talk Metro fans.