TO all my Friends.. Have Happy and Holy and Healthy Christmas

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by bridgeviewturd, Dec 24, 2005.

1. bridgeviewturd

bridgeviewturd BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 30, 2005
    bridgeview
    Peace to you all. Have fun this weekened and everyone please be safe. God Bless you all. May Santa bring you that 150 dollar Addidas soccer ball you have always wanted. At the Midnight mass tonight I will pray for peace on the big soccer boards and enlightenment for the sinners and the misled :D

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Love Steve

To my non Christian Friends Happy Hannukah

2. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    Thanks!

3. Sopot26

Sopot26 New Member

Oct 2, 2001
    Sopot - Chicago
    Wesolych Swiat i Szczesliwego Nowego Roku.

4. BillQ

BillQ New Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Chicago, IL
  5. Peter Wilt

Peter Wilt Member

Jun 11, 1999
    Whitefish Bay, WI
    Thanks a lot for that Bill...nothing does Christmas for me like H, C & J!

For Chicagoans of our era, don't miss this:

Special: Bozo, Gar & Ray: WGN TV Classics
    12/24 7-9 pm
    12/25 2-4pm
    A look back at three of WGN's most beloved television series, "Bozo's Circus," "Garfield Goose and Friends" and "Ray Rayner and His Friends." The classic TV trilogy starred Chicago television legends Bob Bell, Frazier Thomas, Ray Rayner, Roy Brown and Ned Locke among others. 1950s holiday favorites "Hardrock, Coco and Joe," "Suzy Snowflake" and "Frosty the Snowman" are also featured. WGN's Dean Richards hosts.

Merry Christmas,

peter

6. genpabloescobar

Feb 17, 2002
    No can do...watching the Sox beat the Angels again on Comcast Sports Net is good enough for me :)

7. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To all of my "soccer family" happy holidays and may the new year bring us much joy and happiness in our new stadium where we hopefully win many trophies.

8. Thanks to all my internet soccer posters and Peter. The past two years have difficult in my family's life, but the Fire, soccer in general, Peter Wilt, the Barnburners, and all the big soccer family have provided a refuge from those problems. Merry Christmas to all.

9. BillQ

BillQ New Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Chicago, IL
    NP, Peter. I just hope they explain tonight why they made boys wear women't clothing on Bozo Circus. That always confused me. :)

10. Frat Alien

Frat Alien New Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Space
    Hey Steve, have a good Christmas man. Lisa and I wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope that whatever Croat Christmas you have is full of fun.

peace.

FA

11. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    Stuff your stocking with a rubber dick, courtesy of Rich.

13. Es Brennt

Es Brennt Member+

Feb 25, 2003
    Shermer, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Thanks. I loved it as a wee Es Brennt.

These days I have a bootleg dvd copy of this, and it comes in handy.
    A tip:
    Put on repeat and turned up to an insane volume, it is sure to wake a drunken lazy brother off you're couch so you can start your day.
    Trust me.

Merry Christmas.

14. bridgeviewturd

Aug 30, 2005
    bridgeview

I think Bunge needs a hug.... ROFL He seems to have gottena Yule log stuck up his rear ;)

Merry Christmas to you Ebineezer. he he he.... Is that a lump of coal in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

15. partycentral

partycentral Member

Nov 10, 2003
    Naperville
    Well worth watching if you grew up in the WGN viewing area. Best line was a typically grown up Bozo aside when Wizzo produced a purse for a magic trick. The three bears skit was also classic for some double entendres.

16. BillQ

BillQ New Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Chicago, IL
    Pretty amazing how they could throw the adult stuff in during a kids show like this.

My favorite part was the little girl who was ignoring Bozo and walking off the line and putting the ball in the bucket during the Grand Prize Game, which was Lotto for we kids back in that era (I remember one time the cash in bucket #6 was over $50, which was a fortune).

Show touched off another memory. Back in thanksgiving weekend '83 my mom and younger brother and I were at the Water Tower shoping when we heard Fraizer Thomas had died. I said in a crowd that he had kicked Bucket #6. My mom was horified that I said that in public.

17. Bigdudeduke

Bigdudeduke New Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Chicago Suburbs
    I too hope that all Big Soccer fans had a blessed and enjoyable Christmas or Hanukah! My holidays were great; it was wonderful to have my daughter home from Portugal for Christmas. She was in England a bit back and literally bought out the Fulham Football Club store, from which all her soccer crazy relatives have benefited (Thanks again Ali). My son flew in from San Diego and proposed to a fantastic girl and now she's a fiancée - not just a girlfriend anymore (Thanks Matt and Molly – much happiness). I invite all of you to pray with me that 2006 brings us peace in our lives, joy in our hearts, and abundant health – I especially could use the last one. Again, Mele Kalikimaka; and May God bless us all.

18. loonixxx

loonixxx Member+

Chicago Red Stars
    Aug 28, 2004
    Soccer Limbo
    Club:
    Jagiellonia Bialystok SSA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was actually watching this while opening presents today. :)

Oh the memories... Well Bozo at least for me.

19. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    I just wanted Santa to bring me the $ 50 that Steve owes me.

20. Bigdudeduke

Bigdudeduke New Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Chicago Suburbs
    He hasn't paid up yet; you have got to be kidding! Not a good way to start the New Year.

Nate Jaqua - future USMNT leading scorer!​

21. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    Nope, I'm not kidding.

22. bridgeviewturd

Aug 30, 2005
    bridgeview
    I said that I would be more than happy to pay you my friend, Just have to show up at one of our tailgates this year to get it.

Cheers and Merry Christmas

23. Firedog

Firedog New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Glasgow
    Blessed be, the lot of you. See you in 2006. :D

24. DrBobC

DrBobC Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Burton upon Trent
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Belated Merry Christmas to Steve, the barnburners and rest of the fire fans. I look forward to our first toast at bridgeview in 2006!