To all EPL Teams you have been shown the way

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by andrew neave, Oct 27, 2004.

1. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yes!!! lets do away with the Yellow card and go straight to the Red card but beware Wenger your side will get as many players sent off as ManUtd.
    I hope all managers, especially the ones managing Relegation Zone Teams at the end of the season, have recorded Sundays ManUtd v Arsenal match. Man Utd have beaten Arsenal with this system twice now, I mean has everyone suddenly gone blind to the tactics used down through the ages in the Premier // First Division remember Grahame Souness, Chopper Harris, Tommy Smith, Vinny Jones, Chelsea's Webb, Viera !!! Billy Bremner Terry Cooper and Hunter, and on and on.
    I mean do people look at the famous Revie Leeds team as a disgusting unsportsman like team do they, but you know Players were afraid of some of there players like Alan Hunter.
    Down through the years ManUtd have had Olsen, Hill Coppell, Best, Ronaldo, Cantona, Giggs, Pearson, and have been kicked from match to match, listening to Wenger you would think that the Current or past Arsenal teams havnt used proffessional fouls ever !!!!!! as a tactic
    Yes lets do away with the Yellow card Mr Wenger and see which team has the most skillfull team of players

2. Malkamus

Malkamus New Member

Jan 24, 2002
    You're brilliant.

3. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    More rep for andrew. Keep the truth coming.

4. topcatcole

topcatcole BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 26, 2003
    Washington DC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How many times were you dropped on your head as a baby? Thousands at least. That includes the multiple times it happened yesterday. You really should take an "English as a second language" class. If you try real hard, in a couple of years you may be able to speak a coherent sentence, but I wouldn't bet on it. And now, you have the most notorious troll on the board on your side! What a noble accomplishment! Your mommie will be proud.

5. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Norman "bites yer legs" Hunter

6. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    What are you on? :cool:

7. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Interesting. When we beat Arsenal over two legs in the CL, we just chose to outplay them. But hey - whatever.

8. youllneverwalkalone

Apr 3, 2003
    Houston
    Yea, this thread was a complete waste of time, and probably the worst idea i've ever heard about the wonderful game we all know and love. Andrew, you need not ever speak of this nonsense again.

9. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [QUOTE=the wonderful game we all know and love. Andrew,

Your team was one of the worst in the Eighties, Souness Smith Hansen and a lot more, they all used the profesional foul constantly when needed, to great succsess, didnt they??? can you deny this ???? If you ask me this is what the current Liverpool team is lacking, And how the hell can you hope to see better times at Anfeild if Players like Owen are leaving the club???

10. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Wenger said that the Ref didnt give his players enough protection.
    Yes!!! well I say again biggot, I propose Referees do away with the Yellow card and go straight to the Red card!!! and as someone else said, lets see the beautifull game unfold in future Arsenal v ManUtd matches, Players would be getting Red cards every match for kicking Ronaldo to the ground, sorry whilst he dosent score as many goals as he should, Ronaldo is the most skillfull player in the League, he has the most tricks of any player in the EPL and ManUtd would make it a tactic to bait defenders to tackle him in the Penalty area, // Like Cole did when the Referee didnt give us another penalty
    You cant have it both ways Arsenal fans if you want Ref's to protect your skillfulll forwards, they would be expected to protect Other teams skillfull players as well, which would could mean Arsenal defenders getting sent off !!!!

Do you understand now ???

11. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Two words for you.

Jay Jay

12. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London
    Saw JJ at Spurs on saturday, he's not just a one-trick pony, Bolton's game revolves around him - you wouldn't be saying that about Ronaldo and MU, would you?

As for the Arse and Manure game (got no time for either), but the referee made the difference, he was appalling, starting with him 'bottling' sending Rio off at the start!

13. Winston Smith

Winston Smith New Member

Nov 17, 2003
    London
    Hmm. I think Diouf just made him look good, the petulant twat. I was in the East Stand, where were you?

14. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London
    East stand lower in line with the goal - I was impressed with Stelios for Bolton!

Couldn't make out Santini's game plan though - dropping Defoe - they kept knocking long balls up for Kanoute to knock-on, but there was no-one to knock them on to?

Really surprised me that they turned it round yesterday!

15. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

16. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    LOL, no it doesn't. Sometimes he can be influential (like against Spurs) at others he can be anonymous (80% of last season). Bolton play very much a team game with the most important player being Kevin Davies. Our midfield is versatile and any one of them (including Okocha) can be replaced with relative ease.

17. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London
    I'll take your word for it, but he was influential in the Spurs game.

Never been a fan of Davis, but Speed appears to have been a good buy!

18. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okocha is certainly an enigma....but man....when he's on.....a very fun player to watch with incredible skills.

19. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    He does that occasionally, and to be honest he's been a load better this season than last. The first decent game he had last season was at WHL!

Davies is ace, his ability to hold up the ball and win battles in the air means our considerably talented midfield can move forward. Speed's not been a bad buy, he does the tidying up and plays a few neat passes. I don't think we're getting the best out of him though.

20. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Ronaldo's the most skillful player in the EPL? He's been crowned that in 10 games into his second season?
    I can hear Zola's laughter all the way from Sardinia. Bergkamp's chuckling too.

21. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Re: Ronaldo the most skilfull player in the EPL

[QUOTE=I can hear Zola's laughter all the way from Sardinia. Bergkamp's chuckling too

I didnt say he was the Best player or the most complete player, but he has more tricks than any player I have seen in the Premier league ever. To think what a player he will be when his final ball and cross gets better, let alone his ablility to score more often, he will be feared. he has plenty of time to Improve, hasnt he at what 19 years of age.
    I only mention it because he was kicked more than 5 times by the so called fair minded Arsenal hatchet men, cullminating in his being chopped down in the Penalty area, after another masterly skillfull trick that had Cole all ends up, only for the Ref not to give the Penalty. Where were Henrys and Reyes tricks last Sunday I didnt see any !! !!

22. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

Translation: he's an ineffectual trickshow pony who'd be better off in a Nike commercial until he learns to do something constructive with a football and stop poncing about like a big greasy girl.

Answer: Yeah. We know.

23. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I don't know where all of this irrational hatred of Ronaldo comes from. Is it jealously, Man Utd bias or something else? He is a great talent and one that is a key player for both club and country. He is also very young and will only get better.

24. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001

People have been saying the same thing about Denilson for years. He still hasn't changed at 28.

25. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Why discriminate against Ronaldo just because of Denilson? With Ronaldo being at a big club, I would argue that he has a better chance of developing than Denilson ever did.