Tix wanted 9/22 Portsmouth game - read!

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by ILUVSOCCERLEGS, Sep 8, 2007.

1. ILUVSOCCERLEGS

ILUVSOCCERLEGS New Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Hi there, we are going to be coming from Los Angeles to see Man U game on the 23rd and I would like to see the Blackburn game on the 22nd. We are looking for tix and dont want to pay ridiculous scalper prices - we have some interesting things to throw in the deal if you are a Beckham fan or just interested in the US MLS as we have pre-and some post Beckham limited edition LA Galaxy items - towels, game cards etc.... if you like that sort of thing - also just willing to pay a reasonable price for some decent tickets - telling me if I am dreaming or just nuts! We can also get you luxury suite tix to any LA Galaxy game if you want to come to LA when he is playing again for a fraction of the cost. You actually can not buy the tickets we have as they are box luxury suites. Any advice appreciated - also any advice on nice place B&B style small to stay between MAN and Blackburn - the smaller the better!
    Thanks all
    coming to UK on the 19th!

2. Foxhill

Foxhill New Member

Feb 5, 2007
    Blackburn
    Sorry to disappoint you, but the Portsmouth game is being played on the 23rd September also.It was rescheduled due to our participation in the Uefa cup.If you contact the club direct, I feel sure they will sell you tickets at the current face value.

You may find this link useful.

http://www.bedandbreakfastnationwide.com/

3. Foxhill

Foxhill New Member

Feb 5, 2007
    Blackburn
  4. Hypo-Luxa

Hypo-Luxa New Member

Oct 13, 2002
    Austin,TX
    I'll be at that game!! I can't wait!!

I'll also be at the Chelsea game on Saturday. Hopefully I can bring some luck to the boys. They'll need it to trump the inevitable ref bias...

5. Foxhill

Foxhill New Member

Feb 5, 2007
    Blackburn
    Nice one!!

I hope you bring the lads some luck, let's hope that we are the first to beat Jose on his own pitch.

Most of all, enjoy your trip!

6. BlackburnRover

BlackburnRover New Member

Sep 10, 2007
    M6
    Have a good time. Hope you see 2 good wins, or at least the one I'm going to!

7. SMUPlayer

SMUPlayer New Member

Nov 3, 2005
    DC
    Good luck, my man! Root on our boys!