Timothy Chandler (2020- )

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by #1 Feilhaber and Adu, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    For his club he offered more in attack than Durm or DaCosta. I suspect he got benched not because he was weaker than those two, but because he was unreliable, being injured a bit too often (same with Brooks, too).

2. a_new_fan

a_new_fan Member+

Jul 6, 2006

no way uly jumps ahead of morris or yedlin ahead of cannon

morris isn't a contender he is the starter on the right side.

3. juvechelsea

juvechelsea Member+

Feb 15, 2006
    fwiw transfermarkt during his resurgence shows a nearly unbroken string of RMs and only one RB. he hasn't really played back there consistently since the start of the 17-18 season. ie around when we were losing to trinidad. we don't really have a right wing mid, we need wing backs.

4. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Puli has looked better on the left, so let's try Chandler on the right.

As for RB/LB, we have plenty for the former, and for the latter it's Lichaj, Robinson, not Lovitz, and Ream if we plan to mainly defend on that side.

sXeWesley repped this.
  5. #1 Feilhaber and Adu

Aug 1, 2007
    Keeping active for a top-4 Bundesliga side. Scored a goal as well. I predicted he would be ignored ( or was he?) based on an agenda.

Anyway, i think it would only be due time to see how he fits in and meshes with the younger crowd. If he dosent jive with leadership and performence, he dosent get called back. But you cant ignore an experienced veteran who plays at the top-tier level who will only be 32 for 2022 WC.

Eleven Bravo repped this.