Time for FIFA to Sanction Journalists?

Discussion in 'Business and Media' started by AguiluchoMerengue, Oct 17, 2013.

1. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    People like a David Faitelson have taken their "job" too far, making even racist comments on national tv.

There is a video of the goal that the USA scored against Panama, the commentator goes crazy and literally insult the mexican players.

Fans in Central American countries will attack Mexicans fans and even players due to comments like the ones Faitelson openly makes in ESPN Deportes.

How much do we have to wait for FIFA to start going after these so called "journalist?" Are we waiting for death in Central American stadiums? death in their own Mexican country from nut fans that listen to people like these clowns?

I think FIFA needs to start doing something, or maybe I should go to the concacaf board to put my complain.

The comments are going too far, is nothing new either, its been going on for the last 10 years, I think its time for somebody to do something and stop something bad from happening.

Bad jouralism is not healthy for the sport, we are not moving as human race either if we dont start doing something about it.