Time for changes:Should Mizrahi and some more stay or go?

Discussion in 'Cruz Azul' started by Memento, May 7, 2006.

1. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.

Is it Official? Hes probably has that "i told you so suckers, look! haha"

2. eL-ShorTy

eL-ShorTy Member

Sep 18, 2005
    San Antonio
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  3. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    Nice, imagine how much leverage this guy has now. If they dont play him, he can talk alot of shyt this time. Not just the "i want to play" argument. He said they ll be (CRUZ AZUL) sorry for letting me go, and he returns a champion in his first year. I hope he starts if Delgado and/or Fonseca leave.

4. Memento

Memento New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Nuñez is not the solution to the problems of the team.And we all know that.

5. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    No but he couldve been a major part. Becuase when the stars left there was nobody to step up. Nunez, couldve been that guy to give Cruz Azul that extra push. Delgado played awesome without Kikin but Sabah wasnt quite there, although he did play good.
    WE NEED A NEW KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Memento

Memento New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    The big problem are the Corona,T.Campos,O.Perez,Rodriguez,and in this tournament,the inexperience of the coach.

With or without R.Nuñez it could have been the same. Nuñez is just the glimmer of hope to throw in another tournament to the trash.

Let's remeber the CA team of Campos,Corona,Perez,Rodriguez was defeated soundly by America some seasons ago.

The problem are not the foreign players,who except for Pereyra,have performed somewhat it is expected of them.

The problem ,I think,is the mexican players who show fear at important times during a game.