Tickets

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by puddleduck, Oct 2, 2002.

1. puddleduck

puddleduck Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Providence, RI
    So it looks like I can make the game tonight.

Haven't exactly been a regular attendee, but hey its the playoffs.

For those in the know, should I bother with ticketmaster or just by my tickets when I get there?

Thanks.

Go Revs!!!

2. puddleduck

puddleduck Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Providence, RI
    Oh yeah,

And is there any particular place where I should sit to have other fans around. I'm taking my girlfriend who's wobbling on the edge of becoming and soccer fan.

I figure that being surounded by screaming happy people is most likely to push her over.

3. ToMhIlL

ToMhIlL Member+

Feb 18, 1999
    Boxborough, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, if you want to be surrounded by the lunatic element, then the fort Sec. 143 is the only place to be.

You can probably get tickets at the walk-up window, but who knows what the lines will be like. If you do, be sure and insist on that section, even if they try and tell you it's "sold out." Trust me, it won't be. You can explain to the blithering chimpanzee behind the ticket window that you do WANT to be in that section, and you know full well what the atmosphere is like.

Or, on the other hand, you might try calling 1-877-GET-REVS and speaking with a real ticket agent. Chances are they may be better able to accommodate you, although they may send you to TicketBastard. If that's the case, forget it, go to the window.

In any event, hopefully we'll all (well, everyone but that punk Auntie Rat's-Ass and his friends) enjoy the game tonight!

Tom

4. puddleduck

puddleduck Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Providence, RI
    Lunatics are always a plus.

Thanks for the tips. The guy at GET-REVS even gave me a discount when I told him I wanted 'the fort'.

(Hazard discount perhaps?)