Tickets trickle in!

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by geoduck06, Apr 16, 2006.

1. niceView

niceView New Member

Mar 8, 2006
    For those who have received tickets, I am wondering what time did you receive your tickets? By the looks of it, it seems most of them are morning ... so was it the DHL Before 9am service delivery??

2. UrNumbrOneCrush

Manchester United and FC Barcelona
    United States
    Apr 18, 2006
    Austin, TX USA!
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no. it comes DHL 3-day international. they knocked on my door monday at 11AM central time US and i picked them up from DHL center that night. it requires a signature, and it must be YOU signing for it. they WILL ID! (even though i read a story on here earlier where a wife signed for a guy's package)
    Remember people, keep posting THE SALES PHASE of your order as I am still waiting for my US tickets i got in the THIRD sales phase. i want to know when these start rolling out. thanks! :)

3. Stan Collins

Stan Collins Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Silver Spring, MD
    I believe mine were 2nd phase as well (TST-5), and I have not gotten them yet.

4. MartinJolsBaldPatch

MartinJolsBaldPatch New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Does need signature but they didnt ID...phase 1 tickets came today! the bloke knew what they were as well...he said he wished he had stolen them!

5. UrNumbrOneCrush

United States
    Apr 18, 2006
    Austin, TX USA!
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ahaha. well you know the old saying: Honesty is the best policy :D :p

6. ekartash

ekartash Member

Mar 20, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    got an email from fifa this morning saying that tickets had been shipped. strange that it was in german because the order number they gave was purchased on the english site. nothing about tickets being shipped is showing up in the customer service page. anyone else have the same thing?

7. UrNumbrOneCrush

United States
    Apr 18, 2006
    Austin, TX USA!
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    maybe they found out you sold a pair of spain-ukraine Cat 1's on ebay for like $600 this morning....oops did i say that out loud?! :D
    i also received an email from FIFA and have tracked my package to ohio as of 10 min ago. DHL says they will deliver Monday by 5!! These are PHASE 3 tickets.....us/czech and us/ghana. i think maybe FIFA likes me since my last name starts with 'A'. this is 2 mondays in a row w/ tickets!!! GOOOOOOOOLL

8. ekartash

ekartash Member

Mar 20, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    do you think they know that i paid $850 on ebay for two tickets to sweden/tt or $930 for two tickets to usa/czech? i tried trading them on here first, but without any success. and just so you know, i sold them for $760.

9. Deegs

Deegs Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Signal Hill
    Just received the email for my phase 3 tix to match 49. Still waiting on others.

10. UrNumbrOneCrush

United States
    Apr 18, 2006
    Austin, TX USA!
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    actually i did see that so i'll cut you some slack! :cool: i was actually watching that auction but woke up this morning and it was way out of my league...lol
    do u plan on attending those games or did u buy them for tons of $$ to trade for what you really want?

11. ekartash

ekartash Member

Mar 20, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i appreciate it. believe me i would rather just trade the tickets. but i am going to Germany for only 7 days (june 9-15), so i needed tix to specific games. i am deffinetly going to usa/czech and as of now i am going to sweden/tt unless i can trade it for england/paraguay (not going to happen) which is the same day.

just checked with DHL and my tickets will be delivered on monday by noon. i am not sure i'll be able to sleep the rest of the weekend.

12. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I dont think most here will have too much a problem as long as you dont try to sell it here for bloated price...

From my PM - changed the user id...

13. ekartash

ekartash Member

Mar 20, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have never posted any tickets for sale on here. for trade only

i prefer to give my donations to mr. ebay and mr. paypal. hehe

14. mrtandy

mrtandy Member

Oxford United
    England
    Mar 12, 2003
    Banbury,Oxfordshire.
    Club:
    Oxford United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Both in Dortmund. one is Row 1 Seat 1 in the Corner, the other is behind the Goal.

15. paips

paips Member

Apr 2, 2006
    Mexico
    What game for $250 ?
    thank you

16. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    All mighty Paraguay vs Trindad.... hahah ... I needed a few for some friends and posted a req in the looking for tickets thread....

17. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    dhl is doing a good job..lol

18. HottubJack

HottubJack New Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Has anyone actually received tickets that were transferred to a new name? My tickets have shown "transferred" on FIFA website for over two weeks but I have not received notification of DHL shipment yet. I had used "transferred with family" on my request.

19. stephenvd

stephenvd New Member

Mar 18, 2006
    BELGIUM
    Yes,

I received the tickets that I transferred to a family member. The tickets will be send to the old ticket holder (first applicant). So not to the new ticket holder.
    The ticket shows the new transferred name. I had the same marking ("transferred") in my Costumer Self Service. I applied the tickets in the first sales period.

20. RednBlue

RednBlue Member

Aug 1, 2004
    USA
    so, im assuming that only the tickets sold during the first phase is currently being shipped???

21. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    some Germans already got their Phase 3 tickets.

22. gokorea

gokorea Member

Jun 2, 2005
    and the tickets are coming one by one??
    so i gotta make 6 trips to the DHL center (which is quite far) each nite??

23. ekartash

ekartash Member

Mar 20, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I received an email on friday that my phase 3 tickets were sent. arriving on monday. and i live in the US. so i think everyone is starting to get them, not just people in Germany.
    but i do have 5 other sets of tickets that were purchased in phase 4 and resale. i wonder if they are goign to send all of them together or one by one. if one by one than its 125Euros for shipping when it didnt need to be that way.

24. HCT153

HCT153 New Member

Apr 24, 2005
    Anyone had a TST7 yet. Does the Final ticket get delivered automatically or do you ave to pick it up in Germany?

25. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Look at your customer service page. You will be charged postage for each DHL package you'll be getting.

for example, I have 5 tickets. The 4 I got in phase 3 are all being sent together, but the one I got in phase 4 is coming on its own. It looks as if all phase 4 tickets are being treated as separate orders.

What you could do is wait until all of your packages have been delivered (or not delivered, and a "while you were out..." message left, as the case may be) and go all pick up all of them in one go.

If there is somebody in (but not necessarily you) then DHL might deliver anyway, and let the other person in your house sign for it.