Tickets for Arsenal at Munich

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by Peng Shen, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Peng Shen

Peng Shen Member

May 26, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I want to go to Munich for this one. I love visiting Emirates but I also want to do an away game with Arsenal and can't think of a better game this year than at Munich. Is it easy for a red member to get tickets through Arsenal for this game?
    also, since I am flying across the pond for this game if I get a ticket, might as well catch a game the weekend before or after. Any suggestions as to which game, and how do I sort out the logistics?

2. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Reread some of this thread to find the answers you are seeking.

3. Peng Shen

Peng Shen Member

May 26, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Checked Arsenal's website. Looks like there's an application form for away matches, got to fill it out and mail it to them after ticket info becomes available. And I am hesitant on the vs. Everton ticket the saturday before the Munich match since that's an FA cup date. Ahh! now I dont want to go anymore. Might as well try to catch the home game in Feb. Decisions, decisions.

4. Peng Shen

Peng Shen Member

May 26, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok, getting away tickets through Arsenal is just too hard. I gave up. Brought a ticket for the home game against Munich. Will be at Emirates in a month.

5. lamb

lamb Member+

Sep 3, 2004
    Larne, N.Ireland
    the bayern tickets are oversubscribed too, both home and away.

6. fd054656

fd054656 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Hi,
    I can get tickets for the game Munich vs Arsenal. I am looking for tickets for the same game in London. If you want we can swap.