Tickets: Arsenal v Chelsea

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Rapids/Arsenal Fan, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    I know this is way late notice, but if anyone can sell me 2 tickets for this game, I'd really appreciate it.

2. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Possibly. I'll let you know a little nearer the time. I have 1 available for sure. I'll try and turn it into 2.

3. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    Jeff, if you were a woman, you'd replace Britney Spears as my #1 infatuation. Simply amazing.

Keep me posted. And if you could, let me know in this thread. I never remember to check my PM's and I don't want to miss anything.

Thanks again!!!

4. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    Hey Jeff,

any news on tickets for this match?

5. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I have a guaranteed 1 for you. I am going to Highbury tomorrow so I can see if I can get one from there, or otherwise from the Supporter's Club on the game of the game is always good. Let me know when you get into the U.K.

6. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    Excellent Jeff! I really appreciate this.

This is actually for a friend of mine, he's in London right now. So would you be able to PM me with your info (email or phone #) so I can relay that to him, he can get in contact with you and then you two can set up an arrangement to meet?

Thanks again!

7. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    for which date are we talking about here. is this the game that will be in late november????!!! if this is the case, someone please tell me where i can get 2 tickets, because i will be in London for that game as well!!!!

8. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    We're talking about the game on saturday.

9. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    Thank you much, Jeff. He should be getting in contact with you soon.

10. fabgear

fabgear New Member

Feb 17, 2003
    this is what I get for going off on business and not checking in

ahh, Jeff or anyone else, I'm still looking for 2 tickets for Saturday's match as well. One in the group of 3 of us has found one but so far the other two (1 being ME !) will be cooling their heels in the pub.

HALP ! Some kind hearted person who's not going must have a spare plus one.

Teri
    Northern Calif gooner who's in London (on this lovely day)

11. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Go down to the Supporter's Club at the junction of Gillespie Road and St. Thomas' Road. The red house on the corner. Ask for a lady named "PAT" she puts genuine fans with spare tickets in touch with those that don't have them there and then. They go for face value. That's my best advice.