Ticket & travel info for MLS Cup 2003

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by ThreeApples, Nov 16, 2003.

1. quakes_fan21

quakes_fan21 New Member

Jul 12, 2002
    San Jose, CA
    I'm so freaking tired...i just got home from a concert in which i almost got trampled to death...that was awesome!!! My stuff is all packed and I'm gonna get a couple of hours of sleep so we can go to Carson to cheer on the Quakes!!! See you all there in a few hours!!
    GO QUAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. CardStar

CardStar New Member

Hey! Making the final preparations and leaving Tucson in about an hour for the 7.5 hour drive to LA!! We'll party it up at USC tonight and be more than ready for the game tomorrow!!! See y'all there, GO QUAKES!!

3. ArsenalQuake

ArsenalQuake New Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Quakesville
    Ex H austed

The bags are packed and we're about to hit the road! I only got about two hours sleep tossin' and turnin' with the excitment! Carson here we come!

GO QUAKES!

4. amir

amir Member

Feb 19, 2001
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Just got to my grandparents house. Just counting down the hours. Dont know if im gonna get any sleep. Feels good being with family again.

5. Ramiros_Soccer_Chica

Jun 10, 2001
    Nor-Cal
    Random jibberish

Guess where I'm at? 'So Mari where you at?' What? Oh you're asking me where I'm at? Well, "I'm chillin at the Holiday Inn..." IN VAN NUYS! We're staying here because we're near my uncles place. I'm so excited for tomarrow. I still think its sort of sureal because I never thought my dad would actually be like "Okay, we'll go to the MLS cup." Yeah, its kind of late but I can't sleep. Whatever.

For those of you NOT going...I'll be sure to be as LOUD as possible......WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Random jibberish

That's right-- I want to be able to hear all of you tomorrow morning.

Through the audio on TV, and otherwise. :D