Ticket thread offshoots

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by DallasGooner, Jun 14, 2007.

1. ArsenalOhYesItIS

ArsenalOhYesItIS New Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Re: Arsenal Ticket Requests 2007/2008 READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!!

As per the PM from aa tickets

1 normal level ticket for 11/24 v Wigan for AA name: Cloggie.
    Arriving 11/20 on Virgin Atlantic flight #24. :)

2. tsilfidis

tsilfidis New Member

Oct 2, 2007
    Toronto
    Re: Arsenal Ticket Requests 2007/2008 READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!!

user names are: TSILFIDIS and TSILFII for both BIGSOCCER and ARSENALAMERICA.

We are having two normal level vs. STEAUA on the 12th of December and two CLUB level vs. Chelsea on the 15th of December.

The tickets were preconfirmed by RICK B and were fully confirmed by bigSKIZZ.

3. Goldy

Goldy New Member

Apr 23, 2002
    New Jersey

username Goldy has one ticket for Portsmouth (A) 26/12 confirmed by biggSKIZZ.

Thank you.

4. The Iglooman

The Iglooman New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Alaska

Per PM with 'aa tickets':

2 normal tickets for Birmingham City 12/01 at the Emirates confirmed by biggSKIZZ

Usernames are The Iglooman (AA user gunner125) and mjohnson267 (AA user mjohnson267)

I've been waiting to do this for 10 years...Thank you.

5. Henrik

Henrik New Member

Aug 24, 2004

...and 2 against Birmingham in January, sorted by Aaron again. Marvellous!

6. The Lieutenant

Dec 29, 1999
    Lupburg, Bayern

As confirmed by biggSKIZZ:

Updated remaining fixtures for the LT:
    12 November @ Reading - 1 Ticket
    19 December home or away CC QF - 2 Tickets (new ticket confirmed)
    19 January @ Fulham
    12 April @ Man U

Please DELETE
    12 December vs Steaua Bucharest (away for business trip)

7. Gunner Phan

Gunner Phan Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Gramercy, NYC

As confirmed by PM:

Ryan and Angi Barkan ("Gunner Phan and Mrs. GP")
    Two (2) tickets for each of the following games at NORMAL level:
    Everton Away - Dec 29
    West Ham Home - Jan 1

thanks!
    GP

8. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON

Like your style Ryan,visit when I'm in the states:)

9. Gunner Phan

Gunner Phan Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Gramercy, NYC

damn! you too? Rickillow is going to be gone too :(

10. Red Agave

Red Agave Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Manchester

I'm here GP and I'm looking forward to meeting Angi.

Promise not to make you drink tequila vodkas! :D

11. Grateful Gooner

Grateful Gooner New Member

May 3, 2001
    Charm City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Tequila vodkas? Holy fcuk.

12. Skizz

Skizz Guest

You know better you lot, now time's up, y'all ain't gotta go home but you better get the hell out this thread!!! :p

13. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

Yeah what he said or the hitman is going after you lot.

14. domlazz

domlazz New Member

Oct 2, 2007
    Pasadena, CA, USA

Hey all,

It's been a while and I never received my followup PM telling me to pay for the tickets (see below). I'm leaving for the UK in a week and want to make sure the tickets are all arranged. Did I get forgotten, or does the PM come closer to match day?

Dominic

P.S. Great comeback vs. ManU over the weekend.

15. HomeatHighbury

Mar 25, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France

If you're confirmed, you're confirmed. Probably will get a PM asking for payment the week before or less. There are two other matchdays before Wigan. That's just based on personal experience.

16. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Can you not read? The first post of the thread says DO NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR QUESTIONS. The sole purpose of this thread is for ticket requests, there are a NUMBER of other places you can put questions, not least the stickied thread which says "Arsenal America Tickets, All You Need To Know". This tells you NOT TO POST IN HERE and also TO PM AA TICKETS WITH ANY QUESTIONS. I don't understand why this is so difficult for people to UNDERSTAND despite the fact Rick and myself have made it as easy as humanly possible for people to.

Your payment and meet PM comes in the week before the game, possibly because there are more matches before this game and as has been stated before, so many Americans are over for this game we are having to make special arrangements for meetup and so forth. Now please read in future and quit cluttering this thread with needless questions.

17. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL

wow, i don't remember those.....

18. deaner1971

deaner1971 Member+

Aug 10, 2005
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Per e-mail from Rick:

ptvolker and johnnyvolker (via Dean) are confirmed for one ticket each (total 2) for Wigan on November 24.

19. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    So Aaron, still want to be the ticket officier? :D

20. Irelandboy

Irelandboy New Member

Jan 4, 2003
    North

Username: Irelandboy
    4 tickets to Villa on 01/03/08,
    Confirmed by biggSKIZZ.

21. SMUPlayer

SMUPlayer New Member

Nov 3, 2005
    DC

I know that this is coming from a Blackburn supporter, but my wife and I are coming to London the week of the 18th, and we would like to see the Arsenal v. Wigan match at your beautiful new stadium. Does anyone have any tickets that they could sell to us, or could you point us in the right direction?

22. Skizz

Skizz Guest

You clearly didn't read the title of this thread. I will make this short and sweet.

1. As it says in the rules, don't post in this thread unless you are told to. You have not been.

2. ArsenalAmerica tickets, as it says in the rules, are for sale to PREMIUM ARSENAL AMERICA MEMBERS. Another fundamental condition is that you are an ARSENAL SUPPORTER. So unless you fancy changing what club you support and paying out for premium ArsenalAmerica membership, your chances of getting tickets through us is zero.

3. Either way, in the first post of the thread, it clearly states the Wigan Home match is SOLD OUT so there are no tickets available!!!

On another note, the Wigan match has been sold out for well over a month so again, unless you fancy paying £300 per ticket from a tout you're out of luck.

23. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

What is wrong with the education system today!?! Don't they teach anyone how to read!?!

Maybe it is just some americans thinking they can jump in front of the line and not have to follow directions. Any people ask me why I want to leave. :mad:

24. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

This is not a thank you thread!!! Just say per Rick/Aaron and the tickets!

25. villagegunner

villagegunner New Member

Nov 6, 2007

ArsenalAmerica username: villagegunner
    Per biggSKIZZ pm confirmation: I've got 1 ticket for Carling Cup match at Blackburn on December 18th and I will be joining travel club for trip to and from Blackburn.