Ticket question

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Labdarugo, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Labdarugo

Labdarugo Member

Dec 3, 2000
    Downwind
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just have to ask ...

I may be in the UK in a couple of weeks on business. What are the chances of scoring a ticket to the Man Utd-Spurs match on Sept 21. Slight? Slim? Non-existent? Thanks.

2. gildarkevin

gildarkevin Member

Aug 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    There's always brokers that can be used. I used one for the Leicester game in the 2000-2001 season and paid, I believe, $85 for a seat in the upper level of the Stretford End.

I felt that I pretty much had to use a broker and have a ticket in hand before arriving in Manchester because I actually staying in London for the week and taking the train to Manchester just for the game. I didn't want it to be a -- get this -- "Train in Vain".

However, when I got there, I did find a # of scalpers along Matt Busby way offering seats at reasonable prices.

3. rudeboy

rudeboy Member

Jul 5, 2001
    Kansas City
    man utd v spurs game

The tickets are sold out, not sure the luck getting one from a broker right now. The easiest way and probably the cheapest is to join as a member and buy tickets for a close game. There is the Haifa game on the 18th and they still have tickets.

BTW, I will be at the spurs game because I bought tickets early enough. Good luck