Ticket exchange / trading (NO SELLING)

Discussion in 'USA Men: World Cup Fans & Travel' started by rickinva, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CornellBigRed

CornellBigRed Member

Apr 29, 2008
    Rye Brook, Westchester
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm looking for 3 USA-Ghana tickets. If you are looking to get rid PM me cause I have five matches to trade.

2. coolplanet

coolplanet New Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    #27 coolplanet, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  3. dirtynine

dirtynine Member

Brighton & Hove Albion FC
    United States
    May 4, 2002
    Philly
    Club:
    Brighton & Hove Albion FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 1 USAxPortugal ticket to trade for either a USAxGermany ticket, or some lodging in Manaus. I am not picky - a roof will do!

4. Sluroots

Sluroots Member

Liverpool FC
    United States
    Sep 2, 2013
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have an extra USA/Ghana (Cat 2) and USA/Portugal (Cat 3)...looking to trade for a solo or pair of USA/Germany. One can hope! PM if interested in trading! Thanks

5. Crooked

Crooked Member+

May 1, 2005
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    I have an extra US/Ghana ticket (Cat 3) and am looking for US/Portugal and US/Germany. Thanks!

6. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Here's some info on the Ticket Transfer and Resale platform:

2014 FIFA World Cup Ticket Transfer and Resale Platform

U.S. Soccer Supporters Club Members will have access to a FIFA managed Ticket Transfer and Resale Platform that enables U.S. fans to transfer, buy and sell tickets to other U.S. fans.

U.S. fans must be members of the U.S. Soccer Supporters Club at any level to have access to the Ticket Transfer and Resale Platform.

Ticket Transfers
    A “Guest Ticket Transfer” is the transfer of a ticket allocated by the ticket purchaser from one of his/her original guests to another individual guest. Ticket purchasers should not transfer tickets for commercial purposes or to individuals with whom there is no pre-existing relationship.

Guest Ticket Transfers may be made starting on April 15, 2014, at 6 a.m. ET until 6 p.m. ET three full days prior to the start of the relevant match. There are no fees for guest transfers.

Ticket Resale
    If a ticket purchaser cannot use all of the tickets that he or she has purchased, he or she may submit these tickets to FIFA for resale to another fan. There is no guarantee that a ticket returned to FIFA for resale will actually be resold. A ticket will made available for resale once all tickets in the same category for the same match have been sold by FIFA.

Ticket resale enables tickets to be legitimately acquired by a new ticket purchaser for the official price, and resale proceeds will be provided to the original ticket purchaser minus a fee.

Ticket resale requests may be submitted to FIFA starting on April 15, 2014, at 6 a.m. ET until 6 p.m. ET three full days prior to the start of the relevant match.

For full details on the Ticket Transfer and Resale Platform, please go to http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/ticket-transfer-resale/policy/index.html

7. kevin kennett

kevin kennett New Member

Apr 16, 2014
    I am looking to trade 2 CAT3 Tickets for Match 09 - Switzerland vs Ecuador for ANY two tickets to a game in Sao Paulo/Rio. I cannot make the trip to Brasilia because of work. Thanks!

8. Cosme

Cosme Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Houston
    I have two Cat 2 US v. Ghana tickets. Looking to trade for one Mexico match ticket. :)

9. Mikeymike15

Mikeymike15 Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Atlanta
    Has anyone had any luck actually transferring tickets. I see where/how to re-sell, but no where does it allow me to transfer.

Any suggestions?

10. storming06

storming06 Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I have two cat 3 tickets for USA vs. Portugal and 4 Cat 2 tickets to USA vs. Ghana. Let me know if you are interested!

11. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

Dec 17, 1999
    Washington, DC
    My son has four extra Cat. 3 US v Portugal tickets that he doesn't need. If you need tickets for the game let me know (and we'd prefer that the tickets go to a US fan). The tickets will be delivered to the US before the World Cup starts so we can send them to you. If we can't find any takers on Big Soccer we're going to put them up for resale via FIFA in a week or so.

Similarly, my brother in law has two USA Cat. 2 USA TST-4 tickets. His job situation has changed and he can't go to Brazil. If he doesn't get an offer he's also going to put them up for resale via FIFA. Because they're TST tickets, they have to be picked up in Brazil.

If you have an interest in either of these options, send me a PM, but don't delay as we're going to go the FIFA resale route in about a week.

12. Chitown Vito

Chitown Vito New Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Hi ,

have 4x Match 23 (June 19): ENGLAND v URUGUAY - SP

looking to trade these for Mex vs cameroon or spain vs chile.

13. ed832

ed832 New Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Looking for mexico vs brazil any cat

I have the following:
    Match 51 x2 cat2
    Match 57 x2 cat 3
    Match 63 x 2 cat 2
    Spain vs Netherlands x2 cat 3.

Anybody interested in trading any of these ? Pick any two games for the Mexico vs brazil any category. Thanks in advance

14. dsfunk

dsfunk New Member

May 2, 2014
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    I have one cat2 mexico vs croatia ticket and one cat2 italy vs uruguay ticket. Looking to trade either for US vs germany.

15. storming06

storming06 Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Sent you a PM...

16. ArifA

ArifA Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Club:
    DC United
    to trade:

1 cat-3 match 55

looking for:

1 argentina-bosnia

pm here or email arifahmed11@gmail.com. thanks!

17. NordicStriker19

Apr 21, 2005
    Essex Junction, VT
    Hey all,

Looking to swap a USA-Portugal ticket (girlfriend's health means she can't go to Manaus) - either of the other USA games would be great, but also open to trading for other games in Recife, Forteleza, or Natal.

Email me at keepereusc@gmail.com or PM me here (just will respond to email faster).

18. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León
    Hey guys!

I have 2 USA vs Germany tickets in Recife. I would like to visit Rio during those dates and attend the Ecuador Vs France. If you know of anyone that can make this trade happen please help me out.

If I don't find a person to trade with, I'm more than happy to hear cash offers.

19. HurricaneHugo

HurricaneHugo New Member

May 21, 2014
    Looking for 2 USA/PORT tickets

Let me know if we can make a trade of some sort

20. ANDRES ROJAS

ANDRES ROJAS New Member

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan

I currently have 2 tix for USA vs GHA category 1 And selling them at face value
    Please let me know if you're interested
    Dreds813@icloud.com
    I have them on EBay user name andr3s2001

Thanks

21. Crooked

Crooked Member+

May 1, 2005
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    I have one available. I'm looking to sell it for face value (Cat3, $90).

22. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Have 2x cat 3 USA v Ghana tickets, would like to get 2x of another USA game any cat, can make up the price difference.

23. NordicStriker19

Apr 21, 2005
    Essex Junction, VT
    Hi! My plans have changed, and I'm trying to get tickets to Ghana v Germany in Fortaleza. Willing to pay face value and flexible on pickup. PM me or email me at rachelrothberg@gmail.com

I also have a US v Portugal CAT 3 ticket up for trade. Thanks!

24. DRicciardi

DRicciardi New Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I have an extra Cat 1 US vs. Portugal ticket that I am looking to trade for either Match 42 or Match 50 tickets (plus the difference). PM if interested.

25. TrueCrew

TrueCrew Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For those still looking for tickets, I was in an accident and broke my leg earlier this month (tib + fib + displaced ankle). No weight bearing until 6/26). Anyway, the upshot is my tickets have been returned and are back in the hopper.

So there should be some tickets out there for USA matches still.