Thursday nights game

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by big_stuartie, Sep 26, 2003.

1. big_stuartie

big_stuartie New Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Scotland
    It was after 7:30pm before I got to my hotel (I mean shithole!!!!) so I didn't think it would have been worth my while going and missing most of the game.

Wise move I discovered when I finally got wind of the result in todays paper.

But anyone reading this that is going to the return game on Sunday - I"LL SEE YOU THERE!!

Where can I lay my hands on a Metro stars shirt? I was looking a little today while walking the streets but any sports shops I found didn't seem to have any? Do they have a club shop or anything cos I wanna go to the game Tartan Army style with my Kilt, "Jimmy Bunnet" and shirt on.

I'm looking forward to it, I'm so sad that I reckon the trip will be the highlight of my stay. (thats a scots fitba fanatic fur ye!!)

2. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    Take the 4/5/6 downtown to 14th street. Walk east to 11th and 2nd and pop into the Onion bag (on 11th between 2nd and 1st). They should be able to help you out. If not, walk to 19th and 5th and go into Paragon Sports, in the basement (around back past the shoes), they have some kits as well. Also, Union Square is a good place to people watch on Saturdays.

See you Sunday.

3. big_stuartie

big_stuartie New Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Scotland
    Thank you

I'll check them out

see u sunday