This was a great LAG weekend!

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by OC Galaxy Fans, Apr 3, 2011.

1. OC Galaxy Fans

Jul 30, 2009
    Placentia
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Equipment sale, free beer, 3 important points, reserve match, free food, meet-and-greet...

I thought the FO did a nice job with the logistical nightmare that could have been today. I personally could not have asked for a better weekend :D

2. GalaxyGal

GalaxyGal New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Endline 101 Row A
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    I agree, definitely an excellent Galaxy weekend! The event today was great :)

3. Rodneyd44

Rodneyd44 New Member

Aug 28, 2002
    North OC, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I had a great weekend celebrating my birthday (a little early) with my ACB friends then a nice birthday present from the Galaxy in the form of a win, then a nice event today. What could be better?

4. goldenbayearthquakes

Aug 12, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was a very nice event today. I enjoyed it this year. Reserve game was more enjoyable than I thought. Appreciated the meet the team setup this year.

To all the fan groups in the corner (Riot Squad) and the ACB (endline), my friends and I were very impressed with your cheering yesterday... not sure what has happened but seems like you've dialed it up a notch this year.

Your first reaction might be "WTF??, we've always cheered like this" and you're probably right,, but it seems like there are more of you this year than last and wanted to compliment both groups on the atmosphere they create during the games.

I'm dedicated fan of the Quiet Squad in section 103...but I will say that I enjoy sitting there while appreciating what the fan groups do each and every game.

5. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was real impressed with the "free drink" give away. I expected one overwhelmed guy pouring the beer. It was nice that they had plenty of people making sure the giveaway went smoothly.

6. Carson Galaxy

Carson Galaxy Member

Jun 14, 2001
    Downey, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So true...expectations were high that this would end up being a "why the h*ll am I going through the trouble for this" moment when in fact it went so smoothly. It's as if they had done this many times over and we know that isn't the case. Thanks to Tim L. for the beer and the FO for making it go smoothly.

Now the chicken coupons were an all out disaster of epic proportions!!!! :)

7. galaxy500

galaxy500 Member

Jan 21, 2010
    LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    True. I was in and out of the line (if you can call it that) in less than a minute. Literally.