This just in! Six million jews didnt die!

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by zverskiy yobar, Dec 14, 2005.

1. JohnW

JohnW Member

Apr 27, 2001
    St. Paul
    The jury's still out?

2. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    you don't think there's just some slight difference between those who died in combat, or as a result of combat, and those who were swept up and burnt like unwanted leaves on a lawn?

3. USAsoccer

USAsoccer Member

Jul 15, 1999
    Tampa, Florida
    Chris...

The fact that we have 160,000 troops in Iraq, air bases therein, and another 20,000 soldiers in Afghanstan, does just the opposite of what you are suggesting, militarily speaking...

Diplomatically speaking is another question entirely. I agree that our intelligence blunders concerning Iraq's WMD harms our credibility here. But if we are able to work through the UN on this, or if Iran makes any aggressive move toward us or any of our allies, then we are well positioned to squash them!

4. RichardL

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    so what was the purpose of this statement?

So how was he suggesting they died? Were 10 year old kids dying of old age perhaps? What ways exactly exactly could they have died which would have made their deaths "acceptable"?

For his statement to have made any sense he'd have had to have been able to say "they say they were killed in the gas chambers, but actually they died because of......"

I'm just curious as to what he was suggesting?

I take it the free Iranian press must have had a lot to say on the matter. Fierce condemnation, no doubt. Care to share?

5. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Hay Seuss... Not saying Iran's prez doesn't deserve it, but I hope I'm around to see you guys jump on the David Irvings of the world like this.

I won't hold my breath, tho..

6. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    it's amazing to me that IM and neukonam still find excuses for thier moronic president. Even the dumbest of people at some point admit that something someone says that is so morally wrong is just unexcusable, but i guess i'm wrong.

7. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    You never saw ItN defend Chimpy, then?

8. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Didn't he do the phony Howard Hughes autobiography?

9. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Silly Yasik. You haven't figured out by now that they see nothing wrong or dumb?

The Iranians who do are rare, that's the really amazing thing about all this. These guys are typical. They're the type of moderates that Ollie North sold weapons to, to his lasting shame.

10. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    There was a documentary here not long ago about the Holocaust that presented arguments by various historians that most of the Jews had died from starvation, later burned to prevent spread of desease. As I have mentioned, I personally don't care for this kind of argumentation regardless of its merits or lack thereof, since I don't think it changes the overall facts regarding the treatment of the Jews by the Nazis.

Ahmadinejad has supporters and detractors in Iran. His detractors, including many in parliament and certainly in the reformist press, regularly jump on him for his comments and criticize him for it. Even some of his supporters in parliament, while fully on his side on the nuclear issue, have criticized him for lacking the diplomatic touch in his comments.

I should also mention that while the Iranian parliament has a majority who are members of Ahmadinejad's party (Abadgaran), it has given Ahmadinejad more trouble in terms of confirming his cabinet nominees than they did viz a viz Khatami. Ahamdinejad had to put forth 4 different nominees for oil minister before he could fill that spot and several other cabinet ministers were rejected early on as well before alternative choices were confirmed.

Regarding the print press in Iran, it is quite lively and partisan depending on which political party or faction they support. The broadcast media, however, is state run and while there are a host of channels with different orientations, utlimately they range from bland to channels that are the Iranian version of FOX news. Parenthetically, I find the Khabar network (which is somewhat akin to FOX) rather professional and enjoyable to watch, even if there is a clear propaganda tinge to their reports and comments. That channel, at least to "rebut" the American and Western reports against Iran, does give wide coverage of the criticisms against Iran and comments about it by outsiders, using them as a platform for guest commentators to make their own points about bias and lack of free coverage in the West. :)

11. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We lnow you're one his supporters, as you've told us so many times.

12. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Can't say whether he wrote anything related to Hughes, but he's something of a pseudointellectual Holocaust denier. Surely there are some folks around here who know of his "work".

13. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Wow! That's tough. No wonder he's a Holocaust denier. It all makes sense now.

14. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Blood Stone gave similarties. The Jews stoled back trinkets (gold/watches/silver). The germans decided to finance in confine of country. The war raged, then one starts to see deaths.
    I got this impression from segements but it probably is not whole truth. I am sure it did not help though.

15. RichardL

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Is starving people to death regarded as OK in Iran? Does starving people to death make them in any way less exterminated? This wasn't just some kind of faux pas, it was a clear statement of opinion.

When you hear him make comments along those lines, doesn't it make you feel even slightly uneasy about him?

16. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I ran this through babelfish, but am a little confused by the last three paragraphs:

I´m Donovan big fan and fan of american soccer. I know that
    many american are mad at German because they think
    it have not given Donovan any chance. I As a fan of him I´m very dissapointed he left Leverkusen. But I can understand him. He is not a player
    who like to sit all the games at bench. He is a player of joy
    and need to play very game. I´m sad he left. So I can not
    inform you about Landon and his life in Leverkusen now what
    I really liked. But I hope we meet in other threads about Landon.
    I will definitely follow his career, his games, MLS and american
    soccer. I hope we will have a lot of fun. And sorry for our
    terrible coach who has not given Landon any chance. LAndon
    is definitely the best american player and he could be one of
    the best at Bundesliga. But it is already past. We should
    concentrate on his future. I have also jersey with Donovan and Bayer04...he looked cool in Bayer04

17. JPhurst

JPhurst New Member

Jul 30, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    I'm familiar with this type of documentary. It's called "Holocaust Denial." And it's helpful to know that it isn't limited to rantings from the retard you call your President, but is present in Iranian state run media as well.

18. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Huh?

I know I shouldn't but what the hey.........

Blood Stone??? Huh?
    'Stoled'? And not only that they stoled them BACK. From whom? or Where? Why were they missing in the first place? Were they STOLED first? Basically, Huh?
    Almost see a point here. Will forego the 'Huh'?
    Ibid
    Emmmm...Huh?

19. nekounam

nekounam New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    on your mom
    You give the word "dense" a whole new meaning. The point I explicitely made, is unrelated to the point you chose to read within my comments. Take your straw men and march them on a different battlefield, I don't have time for games.

Now prey tell, what notion of greater justice is served as a result of you forwarding random locations to draw a faulty analogy? Why should Canadians or South Dakotans (more relevantly, Palestinians) be driven off their land, because a mad German dictator made a sport of killing Jews? Iranians, Palestinians, and middle easterners at large, had no role in the holocaust.

I fail to see how this is related to the use of the holocaust, as the prime justification for creating a nation on land occupied by others. The reactions of neighboring countries, and regional politics, beyond the time frame of the original injustice, have absolutely no bearing on the underlying issue.

Focus is something you lack in totality. If you decide to quote a message I've posted, type something relevant underneath or don't bother. All of these perverted European transgressions serve my side of the argument. Why were Palestinians driven off their land, as a result of such horrendous trangressions on the part of white, European Christians?

The ultimate motives and intentions of those involved bear on criminal proceedings, not as justification for the forcible removal of a far-off group of people from their land.

20. razorman

razorman New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    London
    Totally defeats the object of your first post to follow it with this nonsense. BTW, close to 40% of the volunteer British Indian Army which fought against the Axis powers during WWII was Muslim.

21. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    You need to teach mixed metaphors 101.

22. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    Actually you do have time. It's prettty evident you do.

23. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Huh?

Maybe it was called something similar but it was a segiment on History International. It is diamonds from Africa. Most jews would have to have one in order for manhood (Roughly $10,000 to $30,000). Anyhow an american soldier got jewls from german death in raid. Each owner die. An indian scout and himslef decide to bury in France by border. Injun die. This soldier goes to financier in Canada. He hire Treasure Hunter for stones. It took ten years or so it was found.The jew/injun did not receive nothing. Soldier make good to financier. He did not elaborate were money went....
    And So it was told.
    Now if that is attitude. You need to go with nixzzle forizzle before you get delt with the stizzle
    Understand Helplessness?

24. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    You are the moron that compared the death of 6 million Jews through a process of extermination to the number of people killed on the battlefield.

that is what we were responding to, in part. You need to focus. It shouldn't be that hard to remember things you wrote. But I guess when you put out so much racist and useless drivel, it's hard to remember each piece of excrement you write.

Oh, and while the arab leaders didn't cause the death of the Jews in Europe, they certainly chose a side and guess what, they chose the Nazi's.

25. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Most Jews would be in Israel if it weren't for European transgressions.