Theory: It was Bradley all along

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Mr. Bandwagon, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Mr. Bandwagon

Mr. Bandwagon Member

Terremotos
    May 24, 2001
    the Barbary Coast
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    >>Warning: Don't read any further unless you're willing to have your mind blown.<<

*cue ominous sounding music*

Fact: The USSF intentionally waited until the end of the year to hire a coach. Many presumed that this was because of Herr Klinsmann's desire for a 6 month break from coaching. But the real reason is because Bob Bradley would not take the position if it meant leaving CDCU in the middle of their season. Once Chivas was eliminated from the playoffs, it only took a few weeks for Bradley to take the position.

Fact: Bob Bradley orchestrated a move to Southern California a whole year ago in order to be ready to take the position that he knew he would be getting after Bruce's contract ended. Many folks thought that he was let go by Metro, but in fact it was a favor to the USSF from Phil Anschutz himself.

Fact: The folks at the USSF knew that they would face pressure to hire a foreign star as the new USMNT coach. So what did they do? They contacted their old pal Jeurgen Klinsmann, and arranged to contrive this whole scenario where it would appear that JK was being pursued for the position, but that the two parties would not be able to reach an agreement, leaving the door open for Bob Bradley to step in and look like a saviour. Now the USSF can offer Bradley the position on an interim basis, and once he has gotten a few easy wins in against weak opposition (a.k.a. Denmark, St. Kitts & Nevis, etc.) it will be perfect timing to make the hiring premanent. JK never had any intention of accepting the position in the first place - it was just an elaborate ruse. Think about it...JK = Just Kidding.

Fact: In the final days before the start of the World Cup, Michael Bradley was invited to the camp and even participated in a couple of the send off matches. Many people wondered why on Earth Bruce Arena would invite someone like Bradley to camp when he was not in the picture to make the 23-man roster. The reason is obvious though. Even back in May, Bradley was beginning to exert his pressure and nearly managed to get his son onto the team one world cup earlier than any would have thought possible. Coincidence? Hardly.

Fact: Revered spanish-language newspaper la Opinion is reporting that everyone at the USSF secretly was pushing for Bob Bradley from the get-go. (If you don't read espanol, just trust me here.) Has la Opinion been known to ever get things wrong? No. In fact their reporting is so far ahead of the english-language press that they knew back in '04 that Club America was going to join MLS sometime after 2010. They're like 6+ years ahead of everyone else at least.

Fact: Speaking of journalists, Bob Bradley's brother, Jeff, has gotten awfully quiet about things all of a sudden. If he really is Bob's brother, don't you think Jeff would know something about the machinations behind the scenes to give the job to Bob? Of course he does, but he's been sworn to secrecy on the subject which is why there's such deafening silence coming from Big Apple Soccer. Do you think he really wants to write another "first 11" article? Heck no - they're crap. But he doesn't have any choice thanks to the USSF embargo on him.

Fact: "Bob Bradley" is an anagram for Bob bald rye. Is "Bob Bradley" even his real name? Doubtful. What about "Sunil loves Bob"? Turns out that's an anagram for:

Lisbon love bus
    Bonus evil slob
    Bob Nov US I'll se(e)

Coincidence? I think not.

The answer is obvious folks, and 9 times out of 10, the simplest, most likely answer turns out to be the correct one.

The clues are all around us...you just have to know where to look. I'm sure some of you guys can unearth more examples of how Bradley has been the USSF's man all along. Let's blow this thing wide open!

2. The Big Ticket

The Big Ticket New Member

Jan 30, 2004
    MN -&gt; UIUC
    Brilliant! :D

You should make a video based on this and call it "Loose Change".

3. TxFan

TxFan Member

Sep 6, 2001
    Have you told Trecker about your theory?

I guarantee he'd print it.

4. Bigrose30

Bigrose30 Member+

Sep 11, 2004
    Jersey City, NJ
    I just made a foil hat.

:p

5. asdf2

asdf2 Member+

Oct 11, 2004
    San Francisco
    Some aliens just landed on a grassy knoll in New Mexico and they are playing a pick up soccer game.

Speaking of which, I think the #10 with the big green head is cap eligible!

6. Elninho

Elninho Member+

Sacramento Republic FC
    United States
    Oct 30, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, but how well would the little green man hold up against physical teams like Germany, or even Denmark in January?

7. russ

russ Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Canton,NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You know damn well T'plnn played for the Borg.

He's cap-tied!Why do people continue to say this stuff!

8. sidefootsitter

sidefootsitter Member+

Oct 14, 2004
    I thought it was Barzini all along.

9. dncm

dncm Member+

Apr 22, 2003
    Boston
    That was very good

10. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000