Them CRAZY Poles!!

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Calcio#20, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    How do I know what they do in their "off time"? All I saw them do was support Metrostars football.... The worst thing people can do is pre-judge other people.... I will be giving them the benefit of the doubt.....You may as well be right.... however they have done nothing to warrant any ill will towards them at this time....

2. Calcio#20

Calcio#20 New Member

Jul 10, 2003
    N.J
    Of course I do.

3. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    If you are wearing racist sh!t then its pretty much assumed that you support it. Its not like its some bullsh!t thing like wearing a BUD tshirt cause nothing else was clean, its a serious issue and for someone to be sporting it means they have made it a consious decision.

4. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    What racist shirt are you talking about????? The guys were wearing jackets most of the time, and when they took them off, they had wife beaters underneath....

5. GoHawks4

GoHawks4 Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's not what he meant...

6. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    Are you a moron or are you just refusing to read this whole thread? ANd if thought that the tshirt comment was literal then youre a bigger moron than I thought.

7. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Guess I'm a moron..... oh well..... the sky is falling.....

8. Calcio#20

Calcio#20 New Member

Jul 10, 2003
    N.J
    Well I guess I opened a can of worms.I figure if our team played better no one would have noticed them.

9. TWR

TWR New Member

Jan 18, 2000
    New York

Is this symbol more a symbol of polish pride, kinda like the old confederate flag and southern pride, or is it an out and out racist symbol like a swatsika?

10. Simon Birch

Simon Birch New Member

Aug 4, 2003
    With McOwen's Monkey
    Racism has no place in 101. ESC has been very good with this stuff before, and I am sure this trend will continue.

11. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    I agree.... racism has no place in 101..... but I don't think these guys are being racist.... their web page clearly makes it known that they are against racism..... http://anti-racist.org/rednblackbrigade/ .... they even link to the ESC webpage where it sais racism and Nazism will not be tolerated......so as I said before, i do not see what the problem is....

12. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    The dog end of a day gone by
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    One of them had an iron cross patch on the back of his jacket. That is a nazi skinhead symbol. I also saw the same guy giving what appeared to be the nazi salute to some one at half-time. I find it hard to believe that Poles could be nazis, but I guess if you grow up in an extreme leftist society then you react by going in the opposite direction. For me, one totalitarian state is the same as another, all that changes is the colour of the flags. A scapegoat is always important to have, however.

13. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    Too bad those werent the same guys....

Te link you posted is to the RED/BLACK Brigade. Anti-Racist dudes. People in the ESC know them very well already. The dudes in question are other people. God you should really pay more attention.

14. NJPsycho

NJPsycho New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Dirty Jerzee
    I'm Polish and that is not a symbol of Polish national pride.
    On a more personal note; It disgusts me that someone who shares the same ancestory as me would even think of subscribing to the same racist mentality that almost destroyed that nation in WWII.
    The way I see it, if these guys want to cheer on the Metros, good for them. But I don't want anyone wearing a swastika hugging or high-fivin me when Mathis scores.

15. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    oh......hmmm...... But the polish dudes were joined with the Red / Black Brigade guys at half time..... all seemed to be having good time..... therefore I thought they were all together....

16. comrade

comrade New Member

Aug 20, 2001
    The flag read "Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice."

You are absolutely right, Serg, there should be ZERO tolerance for any sort of racism.

I wasn't at the game, but I'll see if any of the Red and Black folks noticed/did anyting.

17. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    NYR Metros.... your pretty damn stupid.

As long as someone does their hating outside of the stadium then it's ok ? So as long as their hate doesn't coinside with your experience then it's of no bother to you ? Your a moron.

Firstly to answer some questions by you guys... they are supporting racism..that symbol was on their scarf supports the whole white pride theory ..they also had a kkk symbol on their scarf... also i noted when smoking a butt during the half that they where chanting racist chants as one guy told them to keep it to themselves... and finally in Poland there are many , many white supremist groups.. most of which identify themselves with black suspenders and orange or red coats, which they both have.

NYR Metros...your a college kid you should be somewhat educated...or at least you would be if didn't live on this site and post moronic statements all day long... try learning something from your college experience or in the very least go out and get laid for once, it might clear your mind.

18. comrade

comrade New Member

Aug 20, 2001
    Just got an email from Greg. The Poles told him straight-up that they were White Power.

On Saturday, the ESC must show that we will not stand for that crap.

19. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    Fook that dude! I think I might actually make an appearance!

20. MetroAndAGuinessPlz

MetroAndAGuinessPlz New Member

Apr 1, 2003
    NY
    Really? It sounds a lot to me like you are indicting them. While I agree that racism should be kept out of the stands the willingness of some of the people on this board to accept communists and other far left type folks is just as disgusting to me. Metro is going to end up with divided supporters clubs and it's not just going to be racists and communists that split themselves apart - there's a very large middle ground that despise both equally.

21. Simon Birch

Simon Birch New Member

Aug 4, 2003
    With McOwen's Monkey
    Their racist attitudes, even if masked behind a fanatical reverence for the sport, would be a blight upon the ESC and what it has diligently and eagerly worked to espouse and build up over the course of seven years. The ESC is to diverse, too strong, to permit a thorn like these among roses.

May I suggest, actually using the NJSEA for once to back up our positions? Merely approach the group (if they are even present at this match) with a security guard in tow but at a distance, and explain to them that while their passion is appreciated, the group is anti-racism and hooligan actions such as those that they engaged in this past Saturday. Ask them to refrain from any displays of the sort, and they will be welcomed, but that any visible show of their politics will not be tolerated. I think perhaps this might be a good way to proceed. If they turn violent or start rattling off racial epitaphs, then security will be behind them to show them their exit.

22. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    The difference is one is a lifestyle and one is a total oppression of a race(s). One thing is to beleive people should live one way. Another is beleiving some people should die or suffer because they dont look like them.

And I agree that politics should be left at home but you can see where one is more easily overlooked than the other.

People always have issues with something and most stuff needs to be let go but something like racism is too big of a thing to let slip into our stadium.

23. rednblackbrigade

rednblackbrigade New Member

Sep 14, 2003
    The Polish supporters were very open about their politics, when they came up to two Red'nBlack brigade members (both red skins) who they thougth were 'sympathetic' (proof they must have been drinking:) The POLSKA folks are WHITE POWER and were glad to explain how if Hitler didin't invade Germany evryone would be speaking 'Hebrew', how no Jews were in the Twin Towers, etc.

They said they came from "around Linden" and promised more Polska WPs at the next few matches (and they were happy to give a very drunken sig heil.) They said they weren't part of any of the ever-growing polish wp scene that we know of (Furiat (furiat.net), and others that have been attacking other immigrants around the Wallington area) but did imply they have a crew that will be in the ESC.

RednBlack and the Boneheads weren't having "a good time", some RednBlack members wanted to make sure the Polska supporters were actualy white power before we planned any sort of reaction (seems like a responsible thing to do huh?) So the RednBlack folks played stupid for long enough to get all the info. Whie it might have seemed liek a "good time" there were many fingernail marks in our palms and blood pressure did go up a few points.

No such "politeness" will happen again- you can count on it.

Red 'n Black will be there in numbers next week to show ESC is anti-racist. I think this was a weird match since many regulars weren't around and the crappy weather, etc.

I think disouraging organized racists from
    sitting in the ESC is not only the position we should take (based on the ESC's limited principles) but will stop some major crap from happening in the future- which will only discourage attendence.

In Unity,

Greg
    Red 'n Black Brigade

24. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    I agree. Im sure the NJSEA doesnt want these guys in there either. Although this would intefere with a nice ass kicking we'll give them, but its the smart move.

25. MetroAndAGuinessPlz

MetroAndAGuinessPlz New Member

Apr 1, 2003
    NY
    Tell that to the hundreds of millions that have been killed by communism over the years. Oh, wait I know that wasn't "true communism". And no, I can't see why one is more overlooked than the other.