Their last game...

Discussion in 'FC Porto' started by |--LdC--|, May 22, 2005.

1. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    Costinha, Maniche, Seitaridis, Luis Fabiano will play their last official game in FC Porto, hoppefully they will have something to celebrate...lets see what happens :cool:
    Costinha sold to Dinamo Moscow 4 million euros (came on a free transfer from Monaco)
    Maniche sold to Dinamo Moscow 16 million euros (came on a free transfer from Benfica B :p )
    Seitaridis sold to Dinamo Moscow 10 million euros ( bought for something like 3 to 4 million euros from Panathinaikos)
    Luis Fabiano sold to Seville? 3 million euros (our 25 % of his pass) (bought our 25 % for 1,8 million euros)

Good luck to all especcially Costinha and Maniche, who will never be forgot by FC Porto supporters.

2. metro fan

metro fan Member

Apr 29, 1999
    Union, NJ
    I still cantr believe that Costinha and Manniche are goiing to Moscow. They coudl play in any league why choose the Russian league. Looks like a punishment by PDC. Good luck to both of them as they are two of the bets Portuguese players

3. christosap

christosap New Member

Jul 12, 2004
    adelaide
    costinhas goal against man utd will never be forgotten, i have never celebrated a goal more, thanks for the good times and goog luck boys.

4. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    They didn´t had much choice, Dinamo Moscow made their bid we accepted, they accepted mainly due the high wages, obviously i am sure they would expect going to a better league but no one showed up with the kind of money we asked for them.

5. Portista69

Portista69 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    London,Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I agree with u Metro, especially Maniche the guy can play in any league he wants to and he ends up going to Ruski! :rolleyes:

6. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I agree, they didn't have much choice but to accept with the kind of money they will be making. Today's game should be soldout or close to sold out, so at least they will bow out in front of a packed house.

7. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Good luck to Maniche and Costinha in Russia i truly hope they do well.

8. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    I will never forget either it was my birthday! What a great day i had :cool:

9. Portoholic

Portoholic New Member

Sep 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    As a fan, I will miss Maniche and Costinha. Also a little disappointed that things didn't quite work out for Seitaridis. I think he still could have become a big part of the team's success in the future.