The worlds best forward?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by 10Ronaldinho11, Sep 10, 2003.

1. 10Ronaldinho11

10Ronaldinho11 New Member

Sep 10, 2003
    I was just recently reading a thread that was labled, the best striker, or something like that. But define there are so many different types of forwards how can u pick one. You cant compare raul (who only scores, not saying that a bad thing) to a henry, who does everything. I say that the best forwards are henry and van nistelrooy,plus ronaldo. they can do it all, dribble, pass and score. Now the one touch guys who are just great goal scorers are raul, vieri, and there are a few more. A lot of people think that chevchenko should also be included in this group. Here is my opinion about him. He is a very versitile foward, he can play the last forward who is just set on scoring, or he can play the second forward, who dribbles more and feeds the striker. This is great he is one of the few that can play both. But if you put him as the last forward, there are a lot of clear strikers better then him. but if u put him as a second forward there are still second forwards who play that position better then him. So he is on of few who can play the one and two, but he isnt the best at either.

2. Partizan_fc

Partizan_fc New Member

Dec 19, 2002
    New York City
    Mateja Kezman

3. gento

gento New Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Valencia(Spain)
    Actually,it is the contrary.
    Raul does score,but he does many other things.
    He is a great passer,has good vision,and creates a lot of chances for his teammates.
    He is a hard worker too.
    Comparing Raul and Vieri makes no sense.Vieri is a pure striker.Raul is a second striker.
    If fact,he is more complete than Ronaldo.Not necesary better than Ronaldo,but more complete.

4. john0

john0 New Member

Apr 10, 2003
    UK
    Marlon Harewood

5. Freddie Adu

Freddie Adu Member

Mar 6, 2003
    NYC
  6. johnny1

johnny1 New Member

Sep 17, 2003
    VIERI....and lately I would have say Inzaghi he's heading for a great year.

7. Finch_Lover

Finch_Lover New Member

Sep 14, 2003
    Seattle
    Its to hard to say...Mateja Kezman is the most underated