The Wait is Over....

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by CannuchMackem, Apr 1, 2016.

1. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    .....and the count down is on. The much awaited and annual fight for survival is also on.
    Starting with the baggies tomorrow.....and for the next 6 weeks or so, we will all be on red (and white) alert hoping that we can do this one more time.

Keep the faith lads..............

Tazzbob repped this.
  2. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    It has become a normal situation for us to be fighting and hoping we can survive, this is another MUST WIN game for us, the nerves get worse as we can do is hope.

I think Villa are well and truly gone after the Chelsea 4-0 thrashing, lets pray we don't join them

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well I can see this being 0-0 or 1-0 to either side, we are playing far to many high balls into the box for our short of height forwards, no one really has control of midfield and I think DeFoe should look for other players in some situations, I know he wants to score himself but we need the team to score-------------------------THE TEAM!!!

Carrow Road isn't going our way either, 1-0 Norwich we really need a draw there damn it!!

4. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well there you go, we should have finished them off in the 2nd half and didn't, then Norwich go and score in the last minute and it moves them further away from us. No good saying we should have won, we didn't, couldn't beat the MOM Ben Forster, he was lucky at times but he was in fine form. A clean sheet, 1st one for a while, but they never had a shot on target which helps, that's how Pulis plays his teams, did the same at Stoke, boring but they survive!! Never liked/like the way he plays.

5. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yep............you said it all Far.......the irony is we are playing much better than we have all season, yet look to be doing all too late in the season........earlier, we would have lost this one 0-1...........only playing the champions elect next week!!

6. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Missed the game,we didn't need a draw,not with Norwich winning there game, Leicester next probably win this one[emoji51]