The un official "Women of WC2006" thread

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by *futbolfan*, Jun 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubine

Rubine New Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Groningen
    It's a stupid dutch show, it's on here during the break of the match. It's so lame!

2. BadLlama

BadLlama Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Gainesville
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is it just me or did anyone else find the U.S. representation of babes to be as dissapointing as the U.S. representation of soccer :(

3. kb55555

kb55555 New Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Who are these girls? This pic is from the fivefalcons world cup gallery site. They had these girls under the spain section. Are they professional cheerleaders? They remind me of the Personal Plus cheerleaders who performed at Athens but I went to their website and it made no mention of any world cup performances (at least that I could find). Anyone know who they are?

[​IMG]

4. kb55555

kb55555 New Member

Jul 7, 2006
    This is another girl from the world cup spain girls section of the fivefalcons site. She looks like she must be a model. Anyone know who she is?

[​IMG]

5. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    how was the hooker action there?

My friend said he had a brazilian, Bulgarian and a German for fifty euros a peice.

6. Fleetwood Mac #1

Fleetwood Mac #1 New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Queens, NY
    I have a link to about 800 (mostly nude) pictures of the 'World Cup babes' but not sure if it was posted before or if I should. PM me if you want it.

7. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Member

Apr 1, 2003
    Some stadium in Qatar
    sorry to burst your bubble but this girl is in fact german. i saw her in berlin all dresses in schwartz rot geld and speaking fluent deutsch.

Swedes are def hot, but i have to revise my ranking for them....i think german girls are definitely better.... i never expected that from my experience with exchange students.
    This leads me to believe there is a law that forbids beutiful german girls from leaving the country. Or maybe they are declared as national treasures, and thus barred from being on foreign soil, kind of like 70's brazilian football stars.

Just got back to NYC today...i am already depressed from seeing all the girls on the subway and the street....

8. astronomer

astronomer New Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Claudia Schiffer and Heidi Klum have both succeeded in "escaping" from Germany and marrying non-German men.

Schiffer is married to Matthew Vaughn, an American-born British film producer.

Klum is married to Seal, British soul music singer.

9. Pakalolo

Pakalolo Member

Apr 27, 2006
    at home
    LOL, Klum and Schiffer are considered to be mediocre looking, here in Germany... Therefore they were allowed to leave, and now the people outside of Germany think that they are our most beautiful women :rolleyes:

10. astronomer

astronomer New Member

Jun 13, 2006

Is that how you heart-broken German men rationalized these two supermodels rejecting German men and marrying non-German husbands?

Not just any non-German men ...... they are both -- horror of all horrors -- Brits!

11. Pakalolo

Pakalolo Member

Apr 27, 2006
    at home
    pfft, we still have some hotties left in Duitsland. Prepare for some serious german hottienes and [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. astronomer

astronomer New Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Given the above evidence, there should not be any problem with the propagation of the Teutonic race.

13. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Member

Apr 1, 2003
    Some stadium in Qatar
    Based on the evidence collected during a month in your country, i have to agree 100%. And NYC girls are a pretty high standard to beat...

Now, i hope you dont mind that i am importing one of your national treasures. And i have only known her for 6 days!
    I cannot say I am borrowing, since i do not intend to return her :) .

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...

14. Zuras

Zuras BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 19, 2006
    Bzzt. Wrong. The guy that person who said that she was German and "switched sides" knew that because of the site he stole the photograph from. They interview the fans they take pictures of. She was German and she didn't "switch sides". Germany wasn't even playing that day and she was going to the Brazil game.

15. Zuras

Zuras BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 19, 2006
    And I don't get it either. Acole is a midget and ugly as hell. Looks like a frog.

16. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    Possibly, but the Swedish woman are known for being hot.Blondes :p .
    [​IMG]

17. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    Someone should give you bad rep for that horror.

18. Pakalolo

Pakalolo Member

Apr 27, 2006
    at home
    [​IMG]