The Tucker Carlson Omnibus Thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Karl K, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    #1 Karl K, Sep 19, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    I am pretty confident that there are a few folks on the P&CE board who think that Tucker Carlson fries the rabbit he hunts, and the fish he catches, in the blood of transgender BIPOC toddlers.

Anyway, personally, I am always interested in what the enemy is thinking, which is why I get the New York Times (All the News That’s fit to Make Up or Slant) and The New Yorker, because it’s important to understand what could POSSIBLY get presumably well-educated presumably “critical thinking” adults to vote for Comrade Bill DeBlasio.

So should the echo chamber folks on here.

I know being interested in what the enemy is thinking is a brain hurting prospect, but, hey, guys, why don’t you at least make an effort?

So here we go…the common sense observations of Tucker Carlson, starting with a transcribed interview with Dave Rubin. I know virtually everyone would simply sneer and not listen…but hey, doncha know? I am doing you a HUGE favor.

Go here…

I may post other Tucker remarks from time to time in this thread. Stay tuned.

Two things. First, please, people, don’t take the pedantic and officious route of focusing on the minutiae. I have edited this interview to (1) eliminate some of the verbal tics (only noticeable if you peruse the YouTube transcript) and (2) extract the most important and relevant aspects while retaining the fundamental meaning and import.

Second, to the mods, if someone breathlessly wants to move this to the FOX news thread, or some other multi-thousand post tar pit leftoid dumpster fire, two sub points. First, this is not about FOX news. Second, the people who are interested in moving it to OTHER threads, might, just might, be interested in minimizing its impact.

Just sayin’.

OK, here we go.

2. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    #2 Karl K, Sep 19, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    On CNN and MSNBC, where he once worked.
    More on the Media
    The Basic Rule
    On America’s weakness
    On what Washington used to be
    Trump comes in, panic ensues
    And what caused the panic? Trump’s “themes”
    And….mobs showing up to his DC house, threatening his family
    His team and friends
    Talks to the people
    The ruling class destroying the connection between Americans
    On his recent book and his contretemps with his publisher Simon & Shuster—first, Josh Hawley
    Tucker rips the CEO of Simon & Shuster, Jonathan Karp, a new one (FYI, he went to Brown…of course!!!)
    Tucker flips the script…and oh, the irony!! The irony!!

3. ShayG

ShayG Member

Celtic
    United States
    Aug 9, 2021
    No windmills to tilt at out in your neck of the woods?

sitruc, The Jitty Slitter and xtomx repped this.
  4. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    Right now we have actual electricity from, you know, plants that spin turbines. The Windmills are so 18th century.. The Windmills are for the AOC fantasies of a green new deal.

But hey, the way things are gong, we'll have to get on our bicycles to rotate the turbines. Are you looking forward to that as you save the planet?

Though maybe you're speaking in metaphors. Explicitness is in short supply on this forum.

5. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. “Tilting at windmills” is a reference to a book named Don Quixote.
    2. Edward G. Robinson and Charlton Heston already did that in Soylent Green. :ROFLMAO:

sitruc and xtomx repped this.
  6. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    #6 Karl K, Sep 20, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    It is? Oh, thanks Sancho Panza. How's that Donkey you're riding? Does it have an HRC "I'm with Her" saddle blanket?

Wait...Charlton Heston? I thought he'd be persona non grata on this leftoid playpen. He liked guns. You know, the things certain folks want to ban, including thoughts, or more prominent threads that both expose idiocy and poke fun at a specific world view in a more prominent and visible fashion.

Oh, I almost forgot...one other thing. Bob Bradley knows more about soccer than you ever did, or will.

I'm sorry. Was that too mean?

If it is, do go run to the Mommy mods. I'm sure they will make the boo boos better.

7. BoltonGOAT

BoltonGOAT Member

Chelsea
    Luxembourg
    Sep 19, 2021
    LOL Tucker C
    LOL Charlton Heston you guys be cray cray daddy.

8. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Karl, you are just embarrassing yourself now.

Your troll attempts have been a failure.

Once again, put down the keyboard, pull up your pants, and go for a walk.

You will start these troll threads, you will be mocked and the threads will be shut down.

This is not healthy for you. Please seek help...

sitruc repped this.
  9. BoltonGOAT

BoltonGOAT Member

Chelsea
    Luxembourg
    Sep 19, 2021
    My name isn't Karl and no one is trolling. Gobble a gunzuntite.

10. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  11. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    I like my fascism fishy and oven baked!

Heil Fishsticks!

Belgian guy repped this.
  12. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    Reinhard Fishsticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jitty Slitter repped this.
  13. The Jitty Slitter

Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    For all your fishy fascism!

[​IMG]

Belgian guy repped this.
  14. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tucker seems like the guy that likes to guide hunt / fish - which ain't neither

Deadtigers repped this.
  15. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Nah, he's a fly fishing dandy. Here he is in Central Park

16. roby

roby Member+

SIRLOIN SALOON FC, PITTSFIELD MA
    Feb 27, 2005
    So Cal
    What are the odds that Karl K's middle initial is K? :whistling:

17. ElNaranja

ElNaranja Member+

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Jul 16, 2017
    The only common sense from this ******* is he is a fascist ahole and no one should never listen to anything he says.

sitruc repped this.
  18. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Tucker Carlson or Karl K?

roby and ElNaranja repped this.
  19. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Either / Or

M, ElNaranja and xtomx repped this.
  20. The Jitty Slitter

Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    #20 The Jitty Slitter, Sep 20, 2021
    The evolution of KK from neocon proto-fascist to fishstick fascism is the awesome

xtomx repped this.
  21. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    I was really torn about this one...do I put it in the Media Malpractice thread or the Tucker Carlson Common Sense thread. None of the standard methods seemed to work in my decision -- the "eeny meeny miny moe" chant or flipping a coin. So I chose the next best method -- if Ronaldo scores against West Ham, keeping up his goal per game pace, it goes here.

How can you doubt Ronaldo?

Here ya go. Abridged transcript adapted from youtube transcript below.

22. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @Karl K , the Biden administration started warning those "Americans left behind" months ago to leave. And they did it over a dozen times. And that's because Trump made a withdrawal deal while he was president.

Is Tucker advocating that we should have kidnapped them? I don't understand this talking point, since I know the facts of the case. Maybe the point is to fool the uninformed, which, OK, it's your club to join if you want to.

But if that's not the point, what, precisely, is common sensical about what Tucker said according to the transcript? It's flatly non-sensical. We didn't leave anybody behind who didn't choose to be left behind despite numerous communications from the federal government.

sitruc repped this.
  23. JohnR

JohnR Member+

Jun 23, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I just googled "Tucker Carlson quote." The first quote to show up was, "Most of the time, you can beat a woman in an argument."

About what I expected. I won't be back to this thread.

xtomx repped this.
  24. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    Bye bye now!!

You know, it's potentially hazardous to use some single quote -- cringeworthy as they may be in retrospect -- as THE thing that moves your needle to the part of the dial that says, "Enough with him/her/ze/zed.."

It's a recipe for being alone and isolated IF you're ACTUALLY and ABSOLUTELY consistent about it ALL the time, and apply it to people who you claim you REALLY like.

The timber of humanity is crooked.

I bet you aren't that consistent, and the REAL reason it is highly likely you don't want to be on this thread is because you don't like Tucker's politics, not some random quote that the corrupt Google search engine just threw up.

But hey, that's just fine.

Anyway, I bet you were just looking for a convenient excuse, and you found one. Then again, a nuanced view is generally hard to come by when you are a leftist.

Another by Carlson.

As a man that has been married 23 years and has three daughters, I like women better than men.

25. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    #25 Karl K, Sep 20, 2021
    Right, the debacle of actual withdrawal, it's preposterous non-existent planning, the setting of a arbitrary deadline, the flying out of of 100,000 unvetted Afghan "translators," the leaving behind of billions of dollars of military equipment for the Taliban, is ALL Trump's fault.

Of course, isn't everything?

Youi know, this is analogous to the attitude, advanced by some of your co-religionists like Kimmel and Colbert, that non-vaxxed people in extremis should be turned away from ICU and die because they weren't smart enough to get the jab. You know what such an attitude is?

It's totalitarian. It's one small step from such an attitude to boxcars and camps.

As the saying goes, inside every leftist is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

Strawman alert.

Right., great. On the other hand maybe they were duped by the likes of Milley and Kirby that everything was cool, and there was no way the Taliban could conquer the country in 5 days. Let's ask the folks when they DO get out.

IF they get out.