The Truth about Team Germany (r)

Discussion in 'Women's Rivalry Forum' started by jocasta, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Or LB, surely? :p

2. kickinthehead

kickinthehead Member

Mar 17, 2006
    How about like NEVER, bitch? Or maybe the day she'll learn not to waste 95% of sure goal opportunities? Which will be NEVER.

3. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    All you Germans were awfully ********ing supportive of her during the N. Korea match.

And it's funny how she tied your precious BP in goals for the tourney.

4. kickinthehead

kickinthehead Member

Mar 17, 2006
    She's not fit to kiss BeePee's big deformed toes!

You DO know her nickname, pumpkin, don't you?

Anja "Chancentod" Mittag. 'Nuff said.

5. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Right, right. My fault for attempting to quantify human emotions. I'll just paint you all with the "If it's a living breathing German footballer it must be good, and probably it would be okay if they were dead, but we don't know any dead German footballers" brush, and be done with it. And do you know why you don't know any dead German footballers? Because they're already Undead! That's why. Even the nickname...

... says it all!

(And give me a break. They'll pin that nickname on anyone. I think it's just German for "Schatzi.")

6. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Fabulous, technically skilled players who can sparkle even on a bad day. On a good day, they dazzle. But putting flowers under my pillow and dreaming about them? God no! :eek: (Here I would like to remind everyone that Micol dreamt about Sonja Fuss the other night. Something unexpected in common with redcard?)

And there we have the difference. What do these players have in common, as far as redcard is concerned? Yes, I'm sure you'll agree that it's quite unsavoury :eek:.

Oh no! Don't force me to bring out the "dead German footballer" gallery! Because the most recent one I can remember from a month or so ago was a Frankfurt player who died in a car crash at the age of 20. Maybe that's why they have to keep buying older players?

7. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Yeah, being good isn't actually a requirement in my support of certain German players. They just have to be kinda cute.

8. kickinthehead

kickinthehead Member

Mar 17, 2006

"Cute" in RedcardWorld means "rodent-like features which make small children and even the most implacable adults shriek in horror".

Just a warning to those not familiar with the "special" way our reddie sees the world. We love her anyhow.

9. kickinthehead

kickinthehead Member

Mar 17, 2006

I just remembered how ratface blew that 1000 % chance on the Brazilian goal which would have put us up at 2:0. Under NO THREAT WHATSOEVER she shoots the ball RIGHT AT THE ********ING GOAL KEEPER!

Still pisses me off.

10. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    You're just pissed that Prinz is being fitted for a walker.

Too bad they don't just take 'em out to the pasture and shoot 'em, like the good ol' days. It's much, much more humane for both the players and fans.

11. kickinthehead

kickinthehead Member

Mar 17, 2006
    Oh yeah? BeePee would outscore Ratface even with a walker. Blindfolded. With her hands tied behind her back.

12. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    I thought she did that already. At the Olympics.

13. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    OK I need some help here please. I think I'm having a blonde moment. :confused: I couldn't sleep last night (let alone dream about Sonja Fuss or unnamed others) because I was tossing and turning for hours trying to figure out who you meant by "RL". Idgie? :confused:

14. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    If I may answer for the time zone challenged redcard, she does indeed mean Lingor.

15. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Oh.
    Thank you.
    I'll probably lie sleepless again tonight, worrying about redcard...

16. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    I think Bresonik's worse, I have to say. But as long as she's happy.

17. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Oh, that LB! :D I agree.

Indeed.
    Although, you know, sometimes people need to be protected from what they think makes them happy, because it's not really good for them. We should keep an eye on her anyway.

18. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Zing!

Exactly my point. That goes for all of you! Stay away from Team Germany. You lives will be richer, and you'll be much happier.

In my best Haley Joel Osment impression: I see Germans...

-------
    Apologies to Smulan, whose last known publicly stated position on the Germany-Sweden Olympic game was in fact fence sitting. And how did that work out for you?

However, I maintain I have never ever in my life said anything nice about Maren Meinert. In fact, I don't think I have ever said anything nice about anyone from Team Germany. (Not down here in la-la land, anyway).

19. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    And you're sure it wasn't "Marta", "Cristiane" or "Daniela", or whoever it was in that best-be-forgotten Olympics semifinal? (Although the question is whether there were any "dangerous balls" involved in the first place. :rolleyes:)

20. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Did you see the "once upon a time"? :rolleyes:

(You're turning into jocasta, I see. :p)

21. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Not at all. We Germans have a notoriously ambivalent attitude towards our stars. Can't do with them, can't do without them. The difference is that we're allowed to slag them off because they ours. :p

22. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    I meant the inter-thread transport of posts. But if the other (ugly, Angerer-inspired) cap fits... :D

23. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Oh. :D
    But no, jocasta is so much more gifted than I am at spiriting posts through channels unseen, just like a fairy in your "once-upon-a-time" tales.

And while I'm here... :D

I'm sure those things evolve in circles, like everything else, and I can see a not unsubstantial "Schadenfreude" stage being gone through between now and then. :rolleyes:

24. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Wait, are you inferring that Hingst is a "fairy"? :D

That's one Photoshop job I'd like to see.

25. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    :eek:
    Oh my God. I wonder what she would have to say to that...

I second that. :D