The Transfer News.

Discussion in 'Leeds' started by BerwynBlazers, Jul 20, 2002.

1. gocaps

gocaps Member

Sep 23, 2000
    With the SEs in 134
    Re: Random Thoughts...

But Viduka also creates many more chances than Fowler does. He's a unique blend of size and skill, and so he can play as sort of a combo target and withdrawn forward. His through ball on Bakke's goal against Scunthorpe is a prime example of his skills.

But I'd rather not sell either - and I don't think we need to to get Kleberson. Supposedly getting Dacourt and lazy Bow off the wage bill will, along with the fees they bring, be enough to do so.

2. Darr

Darr Member

Apr 6, 2002
    St.Louis, MO
    Re: Re: Random Thoughts...

I'd like to see Kleberson here... He looked pretty good during the WC... Alpay is rumored to be had for 2 mill, so thats another option... Either way I'm just glad the Bowyer situation is settled... Anyone know when we play West Ham next?... :p

3. Darr

Darr Member

Apr 6, 2002
    St.Louis, MO
  4. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I haven't heard anything about Källström lately. Too bad, i was really hoping we'd sign him.

5. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dacourt deal official announced

will spend the rest of the year with roma and then they can buy him if they want.

good bye.

lee bowyer
    olivier dacourt
    rio ferdinand

[​IMG]

6. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please don't come back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Darr

Darr Member

Apr 6, 2002
    St.Louis, MO

Amen to that... Wish Fowler would of done something stupid before he left, like bashed Leeds Supporters or got arrested for a hate crime, so I could be glad he was going.....

Heard a rumor that EVEN with Fowlers sale, the best Venables can hope for is a couple of players on Loan.... No buys.... All I gotta say is that better not be the case, with all these losses they need to bring something of signifigance to the club.... Hell spend 4Mill and bring over a couple of American National Squad regulars, there on the cheap, all I want is something!!!

Friggin 3 England National Players, 1 Irish National Player and only 39Mill to show for it... Oh wait, 39Mill and 100K... :p Rio 25mill, Fowler 7mill, Bowyer 100K, Keane 7mill...

8. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    who scored more goals in 1 game this weekend then alan smith has scored the whole season in the premiership

9. Darr

Darr Member

Apr 6, 2002
    St.Louis, MO
    Thats a sad fact that I hadn't realized...

10. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=254987&cc=5901

If I read this article right it says Kleberson, who Leeds are after, won't leave his girlfriend in Brazil unless they get married. Kleberson is 23 years old and his girlfriend is currently 15. But don't worry, they plan to wed on Valentine's Day. Kleberson was also in a 4 year engagement ordeal when he got engaged to this 15 year old.

Pedofile's in the house.

11. Darr

Darr Member

Apr 6, 2002
    St.Louis, MO
    Various newspapers in Brazil are stating Kleberson has agreed to a deal with Leeds.... The official Leeds site says it can't be OK'd untill Fowler officially signs with Man City.... But the reports are we're getting Kleberson for 3.4mill.... Kleberson has even released a statement about being anxious to play with some of the "great players at Leeds"...