The "This or That" Thread

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Numero_9, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok so this thread is for anyone who wants to know whats better, or what people think is better, out of two different things.

Ok with that said, i wanna know which ball people think is better. The two options r the Nike Tiempo Legend and the Nike Total 90 Catalyst. Ive had the Nike Total 90 Catalyst and it was really good. But it popped about a week ago. So what do u guys think?

2. joto 3

joto 3 New Member

Feb 24, 2005
    evansville, IN
    i like the total 90 better... a teammate had it and i loved using it

3. sanyal#10

sanyal#10 Member

May 30, 2004
    Norf Cacka
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    get the brine phantom
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

i had the legend ball it was horrible, i dont like the t90 catalyst either, i have played with both
    In my opinion this is the best ball to play with, it loses air much slower than nike balls, and it is the same price

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

We use the Catalyst as our match ball and before we used the Mitre. I would go with the T90 ball any day of the week.

bigg skizzle

5. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    i have to agree, this is indeed a great ball. Though i have never used the legend ball and is the catalyst the cheaper verions of the T90's?

6. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Its not the cheapest version. Its $60 and the cheap version is like $20 or $30. Ive used Brine balls and i havent really like them. They tend to be hard and heavy. The Nike Catalyst i liked a lot. But seeing as the other ball is newer i thought maybe it was better or something.

7. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    yea i agree too, i found a brine phantom in the trees by my house, got a great ball for free. i like how light the real T90 ball is though, so if the catylst is anything like that i think it would be cool