The superclasico and the class of Madrid fans [R]

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by NASL Fan, Nov 19, 2005.

1. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Rooney/E'too debate should be its own topic. For the recrod though, since they play different positions it's hard to compare, but as for who's right now doing better at what they do, I would grudgingly have to admit, Rooney is pretty damn good, and just slightly better than E'too.

2. lamrof

lamrof Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Come-on Brightner a finess player? You can do better than that. Glenn Hoddle may be- I have a list of Brazillian players much technically gifted than Glenn Hoddle- He is good I remember him from the big leauge football days. I am so glad you did not mention Kevin Keagan. Good for you. Muller is not technically fifted he was a consummate goal scorer though. Send a footage or two of the others you mentioned.

3. King-James

King-James New Member

May 27, 2005
    Could you please say that again in English?

4. lamrof

lamrof Member

Apr 8, 2005
    English is a screwd-up language. Just so you know. The man is trying to make a point.

5. Dark Savante

Dark Savante Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Become the Tea Pot!!
    In English? Fine. Here goes..

You
    Are
    A
    Muppet

6. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    ill give him the efford, but hes not always playing great. i wouldnt consider him among the top five or 10 players right now. im sure he will be in a couple years though.

7. lanman

lanman BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 30, 2002
    Your best bet for footage on Matthews and Finney is www.britishpathe.com

8. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    can somebody post vids of the two dinho goals from a site that works?

9. Stud83

Stud83 Member+

Jun 1, 2005
    Going back to the subject - has anyone seen the end of the Real-Lyon game?
    Booing the team off the field, and calling for manager's head, and that's despite the fact that their team tied one of the best European teams. Those were the same fans that applauded Ronaldinho. No class whatsoever.

10. Topside

Topside New Member

Nov 2, 2004
    GTFOH you think we should appreciate the applause of the same bastards that make monkey chants at Eto'o? Your insane!

11. Dark Savante

Dark Savante Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Become the Tea Pot!!
    The chants were also directed at Ronaldinho. I'm sure 'the ultras' making those chants were not the same people appluading...if that matters any..